Advanced Time Synchronizer 3.0.0701
Advanced Time Synchronizer 3.0.0701 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Time Synchronizer 3.0.0701 description
Advanced Time Synchronizer 3.0.0701 offers you a convenient PC clock synchronizer working with time servers via the Internet which supports three time synchronization protocols, proxy servers and has a lot of other useful features. Advanced Time Synchronizer connects to all the servers in the list one by one until either the time is successfully synchronized or the list is over. Advanced Time Synchronizer can update the system time at certain intervals from one hour to one month. It samples each time server multiple times and uses timestamp from the fastest sample to synchronize clock. This feature may be useful, because the network delays are often greater on the first sample and less on next samples. So this allows increasing accuracy of time synchronization by choosing a timestamp that is received with less network delays.
If you connect to the Internet using a dial-up connection, you can configure Advanced Time Synchronizer to update the time only if a dial-up connection is established. If there is no connection, Advanced Time Synchronizer can wait till it is established and update the time after the connection is established. Advanced Time Synchronizer can synchronize the PC clock with Internet time servers and function as a time server for your local area network using three time synchronization protocols for that: Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP), Time Protocol and Daytime Protocol.
If you use a proxy server, you can configure Advanced Time Synchronizer to work through a HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A or SOCKS5 proxy server.
Advanced Time Synchronizer can be launched from the command line or from batch files, it can be launched as a Windows NT service and start working even before the user logs onto the system.
- Keeps your PC clock in synchronization with exactest time servers in Internet;
- Easy to configure. Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista compatible;
- Keeps the computer clocks of your whole network synchronized. The workstations don't need access to the Internet or any other time sources;
- Synchronizes PC clock automatically connecting all servers in the list one by one until either the time is successfully synchronized or the list is over;
- Can be launched as a Windows NT service and start working even before the user logs onto the system;
- Unlimited number of servers in the list and the easily configured each server in the list;
- Automatically synchronizes time at startup or at certain intervals from one hour to one month;
- Waits for an established dial-up connection to synchronize the time;
- Automatically establishes and terminates a dial-up connection;
- Includes command line tool that can be launched from the command line or from batch files;
- Contains a large list of pre-defined time servers;
- Works as a time server in the local area network;
- Accessible over system tray;
- Shows balloon tool tips when time synchronized;
- Keeps statistics of all time synchronization attempts performed;
- Calculates average clock drift from time synchronization corrections;
- Full rfc2030, rfc868 and rfc867 compliant;
- Multi-language interface;
- Optimized for Windows XP and for Accessibility;
- Free support and upgrades to registered users.
- Microsoft Windows:
- Connected to the Internet.
Advanced Time Synchronizer 3.0.0701 Screenshot
Advanced Time Synchronizer 3.0.0701 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Time Synchronizer 3.0.0701
Advanced Time Synchronizer 3.0.0701 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PresenTense Time Client NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista 4.2
- Advanced Time Reports Web Personal
- Advanced Time Reports Monitor 7.5.22
- Advanced Time Reports Timer 8.7.72
- Advanced Time Reports Web Premier 8.9.200
- Advanced Time Reports Link 8.7.80
- EPSON Stylus Photo 890 3 v1.0eE
- Server to Server Password Synchronizer 4.30.041022