Aloft Flight Log 5.12
Aloft Flight Log 5.12 Ranking & Summary
Aloft Flight Log 5.12 description
Aloft Flight Log 5.12 comes with the ability to effectively streamline pilot logbook management, data entry into Aloft is quick and simplified while still providing advanced customization and unparalleled efficiency. With its unique format pilots can enter flight time once and Aloft produces reports based on related flight information and aircraft type. That means quicker, more accurate, efficient data entry without scrolling from field to field to enter the same information.
- Unique, Single-Entry Format
- Aloft Pilot Logbook is the market leader in electronic pilot logbook technology. With this unique format Pilots can enter flight time once and Aloft produces reports based on related flight information and aircraft type. That means quicker, more accurate, efficient data entry without scrolling from field to field to enter the same information.
- Powerful Queries
- Aloft’s powerful Query Report Generator gives access to non-standard information and customize reporting accordingly. Looking for total night hours flown on a retractable type aircraft? What about the last time you flew a GPS approach? Aloft makes answering these types of questions quick and efficient - simply click to choose the parameters needed.
- Logbook views
- Aloft offers several very detailed, customizable reports...
- The Logbook View creates a printable logbook similar to the traditional paper logbooks. The layout is completely customizable, choose the fields and columns you need, the page size, titles and colors.
- History Reports
- Aloft has extensive flight history reporting. Reports can be based on flight time or aircraft parameters.
- Currency Checking
- Checking currency is very simple and can define any type of currency check needed. Aloft offers both pilot and flight based currencies. Pilot currencies track such items as medicals and flight reviews. Flight based currencies track items based on flight times, such as night and IFR currency. The report shows the date the currency is valid until, and what is required to keep the currency valid.
- Calendar View
- Quickly view monthly flight times on the Calendar view.
- Ratings and Certificates
- Keep track of ratings achieved and certificates earned.
- Fixed a problem loading airport file from USB install
- Fixed a problem with using Save & New button when adding flight (only effected private edition)
- Fixed usage of query "Number of flights" option
- Corrected displaying day & night takeoff values in logbook view
- Corrected rest time calculation on duty time view
Aloft Flight Log 5.12 Screenshot
Aloft Flight Log 5.12 Keywords
Bookmark Aloft Flight Log 5.12
Aloft Flight Log 5.12 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.