Contact Organizer Deluxe 3.1
Contact Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Ranking & Summary
Contact Organizer Deluxe 3.1 description
Contact Organizer Deluxe 3.1 is designed as a contact-management software for Windows users which allows you to gather and organize information about all your business contacts, including main contact information, business/account information, related contacts, a history of all activities, and notes.
For the database novice, Organizer's intuitive interface and ready-to-use contact management solutions make it easy to set up and use. For the power user, Organizer affords the simplicity of wizards that make it easy to set up and use contact management solutions that you create.
- Simple, easy-to-use: Ready-to-use templates and the user-friendly interface let you easily and quickly organize your business contacts.
- Quickly access your contact data: You can access and view your contact data in virtually any way. Contact Table Viewer allows you to view data in rows and columns. Browser Viewer allows you to view data in virtually any way using browser viewer. Standard Record Viewers allows you to easily enter, and modify contact data, or quickly generate data specific commands.
- Easily process data: Report Wizard, Label Wizard, HTML Generator Wizard let you create quality, professionally looking documents, contact reports, summaries, Web pages and contact catalogs, labels with color and graphics.
- Flexible productivity tool: Using a helper program Database Designer you can easily modify contact database templates included in the package.
- Learn once use multiple times: You can use application for all your contact database needs. You can create your own contact software organizers or you can try ready-to-use solutions: Database Solution Center.
- Save time organizing your contact records: Results of time consuming tasks or repetitive processes can be saved into templates.
- Ready to use contact management solutions: contact software allows you to organize and manage all contact related data.
- Create contact database easily: You can start using contact Organizer with the database templates included in the software package (contact manager 1, contact manager 2). If the template already created is not exactly what you are looking for you can easily create a new one with Database Designer.
- Search, replace: The database Search function helps you to locate contact records that contain the piece of data you are looking for. With this software, you are able to locate a piece of text in any field with the capability of moving to the next contact record filling your search criteria.
- Print labels: Print Label Wizard lets you print selected contact fields on any label. There are already templates for all American and European Avery label formats. Print Label Wizard supports the most popular bar code types.
- Print reports: Report wizard lets you create quality, professionally looking documents, contact reports, contact summaries, phone and email lists, and more. You can save settings to a template for future reuse.
- Enter, modify data: Standard record view pages allow you to easily enter, modify records and generate data specific commands.
- Browser viewer: View your contact information in virtually any way using browser viewer and html templates.
- Table viewer: View and process your contact data in rows and columns using table viewer.
- Contact images: contact Organizer allows you easily and quickly organize and manage all your contact digital images.
- Filter contact records: You can limit the number of records displayed in the software. You can specify a criterion for one or more fields. The more criteria for the filter you specify, the better chance of obtaining the range of records that interest you.
- Sort contact records: The program organizes and displays the contact data efficiently, so that the information is readily accessible in a variety of ways. Sort your contact database on any field, e.g. on contact name, company, category, type...
- Summary, graph, statistics: A summary of records in the database can give you some insight into distribution of your contact data. Displaying a Graph can make it easier to grasp the overall picture and uncover trends in your contact data. database summary
- Backup databases: There is a set of useful functions that allow you to protect your contact data.
- Personalize, customize: Extensive options allow you to set your personal preferences. All settings are easily accessible from one page.
- HTML wizard: The Organizer's HTML wizard lets you create a set of linked web pages containing anything from simple contact reports to professionally designed web catalogs.
- Network (multi-user environment): Organizers Deluxe can be used on a network in a multi-user environment. Borland Database Engine (BDE) or, more specifically its DBase component, is used for database access.
- New Task List option.
- Improved Print Labels functionality: space breaks to new line (useful when printing spine labels).
- Improved table field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- Improved html field: new commands included in the popup menu.
- New Quick Load feature: speeds up the database selection/loading procedure. On the File menu, click Quick Load.
- Computer / Processor
- Intel-compatible computer 486/66 or later, 64MB RAM, 6 MB of free hard disk space available.
- Operating System
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows NT 4.0
- VGA or higher-resolution video adapter (Super VGA, at least 256-color recommended).
- Mouse or compatible pointing device; Supports printers, scanners, digital cameras.
- Network (Optional)
- Microsoft TCP/IP
- Web Publishing Requirements (Optional)
- A host computer is required with continuous access to the Internet or intranet via TCP/IP.
Contact Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Screenshot
Contact Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark Contact Organizer Deluxe 3.1
Contact Organizer Deluxe 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.