Magic Notes 3.5 build 9171
Magic Notes 3.5 build 9171 Ranking & Summary
Magic Notes 3.5 build 9171 description
Magic Notes 3.5 build 9171 is an effective utility which allows you to write down ideas, do lists or anything you can think of regardless of what application you're running.
Remind yourself of important events with the handy alarm functionality or use it to write shopping lists, to do lists or whatever takes your fancy.
Comes with a very slick and easy to use interface that looks almost identical to a real sticky note but with that special computer touch. The program even resizes the note as you type and has a special option to show only the title of the note when you don't need to see the whole text.
- Stay ahead of your information: Magic Notes, with its unique auto save and its "Always There" technology, offers you a unique way to control and maintain small pieces of information like To Do lists, appointments or to just scribble down a quick note. All in all, Magic Notes offer you a simple, handy note taking facility for just when you need it. It's a perfect desktop notes sofware solution for you.
- Simple to use application
- A lot of thought has gone into the design of the very easy to use interface of Magic Notes. Creating a note is simply a matter of clicking on a task bar icon and from there; all available commands are at your fingertip.
- You can use it as a personal organizer, URL bookkeeper, address and password organizer, calender and lots of other useful ways.
- Most common commands have keyboard shortcuts and there's even the option to define keyboard shortcuts that will work, regardless of which application you're using.
- Repeating alarms
- One of the most useful features of Magic Notes is the ability to create repeating alarms just like in a full blown Personal Information Manager or PIM.
- The repeating alarms feature is an excellent way to keep track of repeating meetings or other daily task that happen again and again.
- Alarms can also be "snoozed", just like a normal alarm clock, for when you're not ready to do something straight away.
- Automatic saving: Magic Notes automatically saves your information whenever you change anything which means it's never lost like in other software. And because it's independent of other software the saving is so quick you don't even have to think about it which means you can trust that your information is safe once it has been entered.
- Send notes over the internet: With V3.x you can now send your notes to either a co-worker or friend in your local office or over the internet to somebody in another part of the world. This gives you a quick way to leave a message to somebody without having to resort to email.
- Full UNICODE support: V3.5 now is completely UNICODE compatible to better handle international text in your notes.
- Attach notes to other applications: New for V3.5 is the ability to attach notes to other application windows like Microsoft Word or any application you choose. Once attached your note will move and hide/show with that window seamlessly making it idea to attach to say a Word document your working on and putting notes about the document, just like putting a sticky note on a printed document.
- Magnetic docking to other notes: It's now even easier to dock notes together with the new magnetic docking feature of V3.5. You can even move multiple notes at the same time, just hold SHIFT and when dragging notes and any notes docked to this note will move with it as well.
- Improved the attach to window code to work better with Opera and MSN Messenger.
- The number of notes in the taskbar menu is now configurable from the Preference dialog.
- Fix issues with groups duplicating when imported from V3.4.
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Magic Notes 3.5 build 9171 Screenshot
Magic Notes 3.5 build 9171 Keywords
Bookmark Magic Notes 3.5 build 9171
Magic Notes 3.5 build 9171 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.