TimeSnapper Professional 220.127.116.11
TimeSnapper Professional 18.104.22.168 Ranking & Summary
TimeSnapper Professional 22.214.171.124 description
TimeSnapper Professional 126.96.36.199 is well-known as an efficient as well as beneficial application which lets you play back your week just like a movie. You can play it at any speed you like, and jump in at any time you like. When it's time to fill out that dreaded timesheet, TimeSnapper is a savior. No need to tear your hair out trying to remember where all the time went.
- Productivity Calculator
- You can have TimeSnapper calculate how productive you are. You just tell TimeSnapper which programs make you productive and they'll take care of the rest. This is all handled through a simple wizard interface.
- It'll feel just like being back in school! Although you don't have to show anyone your grades if you prefer not to.
- Here you can see an example. The numbers have been changed to protect the innocent...
- TimeSnapper contains 4 new reports (and a lot more to come!) - to help you analyze what you've been up to. They think a picture says more than thousand words (hey! That's why they created TimeSnapper in the first place!) so let's demonstrate the reports visually.
- Quick Filter
- Lets you view only the screenshots you're interested in.
- You can use a filter to make sure you only record the programs you want to record.
- For example:
- Don't record when I'm using MineSweeper
- or: only record when I'm using Microsoft Excel
- Filters are configured right on the startup screen:
- You can have as many filters as you need:
- And each filter has its own set of files to include or exclude:
- Ability to add a note to any point in time.
- For example: record when a phonecall occurred, or when you switched task.
- Use this feature to pinpoint important moments in your day. These flags will show up in the day browser's timeline.
- Shortcuts Menu
- Hit [Windows-Key]+"S" to bring up the TimeSnapper shortcuts menu.
- New features:
- Verified and tested to work with the following browsers:
- Chrome v. 14.0.835.126 beta-m
- IE 9.0.8112.16421
- Firefox 6.0.2
- Firefox 5.0
- Firefox 4.0
- True archiving capabilities. Instead of deleting images during auto-cleanup, TimeSnapper can move the images to an archiving folder (accessed from Tools -> Options -> Auto Cleanup)
- When a manual capture is taken, by default "Pin" that particular screenshot since the user most likely wants to hold on to that image.
- Plugin enhancements
- Bugs fixed:
- Day browser: When deleting a single image, move the focus to the next image (instead of the previous)
- Day browser: Fixed some bugs with regards to selection in timebar (using shift + arrows) and when displaying from the reports (previously all snapshots turned out selected from the beginning of the day to where the index was set)
- Day browser: "Add flag" split button's drop down portion wasn't quite working. Also, now remembers the previous selection and re-uses it if you just press the button part of the split button
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
TimeSnapper Professional 188.8.131.52 Screenshot
TimeSnapper Professional 184.108.40.206 Keywords
Bookmark TimeSnapper Professional 220.127.116.11
TimeSnapper Professional 18.104.22.168 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.