XNote Stopwatch 1.50
XNote Stopwatch 1.50 Ranking & Summary
XNote Stopwatch 1.50 description
XNote Stopwatch 1.50 provides users with a professional and smart digital stopwatch/countdown timer utility for your computers desktop. It may seem to be a very simple software, but all of our users agree - this great program has many useful applications. The reason for that is the programs versatility and flexibility. Whether you use computer at home or office, you will find a number of applications for this software. At the same time, because of great number of advanced features, this application is very useful for TV/Video/Animation professionals, sport racers.
XNote Stopwatch features both count-up and count-down modes, alarm with various events, re-sizable digital display with always on top mode and system-wide hotkeys. Anybody can use this software effectively and painlessly: re-sizable display lets you set the optimal size of digits, hotkeys and always on top mode let you manage the stopwatch directly from any application. But XNote Stopwatch is more than just a stopwatch or timer. It can make "snapshots" of time (split/lap control as in usual stopwatches) and keep the records (including notes you may enter), so that later you can use it for any necessary calculations. If you perform discontinuous time measures, you can save/load sessions, "rewind" time back or fast-forward to any point. By default XNote Stopwatch counts time up to 1/100 of second, however you can change it to any number of events per second (as in TV frames - 24/25/60) and even get rid off decimals at all. Despite variety of features, the software has small size, low system resource requirements, and fast execution speed!
But the best thing about XNote Stopwatch is that you can try it before you buy. Use it free of charge for an unlimited time period and pay for it only when you are completely satisfied with its performance. Moreover, we are always open to new suggestions, so just e-mail us your proposals and ideas and we will realize them shortly.
- Digital display like real stopwatches and clocks. But unlike real ones XNote Stopwatch can be resized to achieve any dimensions of digits: from full-screen on a LCD panel for public presentations to tiny knob on your desktop as a reminder. Along with size you can tune up colors, font, transparency.
- Customization of displayed time. You can eliminate hours, minutes, decimals, pad leading values with zeroes, customize decimals to represent 10, 100 or 1000 of second, 24, 25, 60 TV frames and so on. These changes are lossless and can be carried out at any moment.
- Stopwatch mode and countdown timer mode. When the timer expires it can sound a warning signal, play an audio file, run an application and even command external device!
- Ability to snap the time at any moment (split time feature). A gap from a previous recorded time and percentage weights are calculated (lap time feature). You may add a comment to each noted time. Finally, the whole list of results can be copied through the clipboard for further processing.
- Save and load a time counting session including all recorded results. This feature is very useful when you timing in several stages.
- Ability to set a custom time. This means that you can rewind the stopwatch/timer back or forward. All misplaced results are deleted.
- System-wide user-redefinable hotkeys. You can start, stop, reset the stopwatch/timer and snap the time from within any application even if the XNote Stopwatch window is not visible at the moment.
- External control through serial COM (RS-232) port. You can start, stop, reset the stopwatch/timer and snap the time with a simple on/off switch, photocell and even RFID-tag reader!
- Multiple stopwatches/timers with their own settings and run independently of each other.
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
XNote Stopwatch 1.50 Screenshot
XNote Stopwatch 1.50 Keywords
Bookmark XNote Stopwatch 1.50
XNote Stopwatch 1.50 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.