XNote Stopwatch 1.63
XNote Stopwatch 1.63 Ranking & Summary
XNote Stopwatch 1.63 description
XNote Stopwatch 1.63 brings users a simple to use yet helpful multifunctional digital stopwatch/countdown timer/clock software to measure time intervals in decimal seconds, seconds, minutes, and hours. Suitable for timekeepers at sport competitions, time tracking of work, or even as a metronome.
- Digital display like handheld stopwatches and clocks. But unlike those XNote Stopwatch can be resized to achieve any dimensions of digits: from fullscreen on a LCD TV for public presentations like a 'stopclock', to tiny icon on your desktop as a reminder. Along with size, you can adjust colors, font, transparency, etc…
- Stopwatch mode and countdown timer mode: When the timer gets to zero, it can sound a warning signal, play an audio file, run an application, and even command external devices!
- Customization of displayed time: You can eliminate hours, minutes, and/or decimals, pad leading values with zeroes, customize decimals to represent 10, 100 or 1000 of second, 24, 25, 60 TV frames and so on. These changes are lossless and can be carried out at any moment.
- Ability to capture the time of chronograph at any moment (split time feature). The interval from a previous recorded time and percentage weights are calculated (lap time feature). You may add a comment to each noted time. Finally, the whole list of results can be copied through the clipboard for further processing. It is even possible to record the time directly to MS Excel cell without awkward export/import operations!
- Multiple stopwatches and timers with their own settings and run independently of each other.
- Save and load a timing session including all recorded results: This feature is very useful when you are timing in several stages or sessions.
- Ability to set a custom time. This means that you can rewind the chronograph backward or forward. All displaced results are deleted.
- System-wide, user-redefinable hotkeys: You can start, stop, reset the stopwatch/timer, and snap the time from within any application even if the XNote Stopwatch window is not visible at the moment.
- External control through serial COM (RS-232) port: You can start, stop, reset the chronometer, and snap the time with a simple on/off switch, photocell, and even an RFID-tag reader for accurate timekeeping!
- Added: Jumping clock feature.
- Added: Revolutions per minute (RPM) option.
- Added: Interleaving display of the last Snap time.
- XNote Stopwatch requires Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7(Seven). There are no special requirements for processor performance and memory capacity. Special hardware is not required either but optionally you may need a PC's native COM port / USB to COM adapter along with control device in order to utilize the external control.
XNote Stopwatch 1.63 Screenshot
XNote Stopwatch 1.63 Keywords
Bookmark XNote Stopwatch 1.63
XNote Stopwatch 1.63 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.