IPCheckpint website monitoring tool NA
IPCheckpint website monitoring tool NA Ranking & Summary
IPCheckpint website monitoring tool NA description
Are your critical websites and web applications always available and running at peak performance? With IPCheckpint website monitoring tool NA, you'll know for sure 24/7, 365 days a year!
IPCheckpoint is a market leader in website monitoring, reporting and alerting for enterprises and service providers. Our goal is to deliver an extremely robust and feature rich web monitoring solution at a very competitive price.
"Our clients rely on us to access the US equities market in real time, so our network and systems must be optimized at all times. IPCheckpoint provides the analytical tools we need to maximize the use of our technology, enhance staff productivity and provide superior service to our clients."
- Dennis Paulsen, Vice President of Information Technology. UNX, Inc.
- Enhance Customer Experience - Improve your competitive advantage and increase customer satisfaction by maximizing uptime, optimizing performance and delivering a superior overall solution to users. Continuous improvement begins with measurement – IPCheckpoint allows you to test, benchmark, report and optimize.
- Maximize online Revenue – Downtime, online transactional failure and poor web performance will cost you money. Know there is an issue before you notice it in your bottom line or as a result of customer complaints.
- Fault Diagnosis - IPCheckpoint not only informs you of downtime or lack of performance but will also assist in diagnosing the exact location of the cause. For example a synthetic transaction will alert you to an issue between an application server and back-end database.
- Ease of Use - Our user interface is extremely intuitive, easy to use and will have you up and running in minutes. We have both basic and advanced configuration views so even non-technical people can set-up IPCheckpoint.
- Manage Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) - Effectively manage suppliers by monitoring, reporting and notifying them of their performance as measured by an independent third party. This level of detailed information will encourage suppliers to continuously improve their performance. The most important thing is that you know and they know you know exactly how they are performing.
- Eliminate False Alerts - All customers have access to any and all of our multiple monitoring servers by default at no additional charge. Any time a failure occurs from a single monitoring location the same test will be immediately performed from numerous additional locations to confirm the authenticity of the error virtually eliminating false alerts.
- Notification – Be Alerted by email, SMS or pager of downtime or lack of performance.
- HTTP basic -Simple web server monitoring [using an HTTP get].
- HTTP advanced - HTTP basic plus: SSL secured web servers (HTTPS), post data, query strings, basic authentication, text verification, detect page size changes, detect content changes, follow redirections.
- Synthetic Transactions - Perform customer transactions from our multiple locations across the Internet so you get a view of actual customer experience.
- Synthetic transactions can comprise any number of steps e.g. Go to home page, login, get account balance, check balance, logout.
- HTTP full page - Breaks down the delivery of each component on a page including size, time to download and availability of that component. This feature is particularly useful for fine tuning your customer’s web experience.
- Additional Protocols Include - PING, FTP, SMTP, POP3, DNS, TELNET and TCP. For checking uptime and performance of: file transfers, email, network connectivity and more ...
- Reporting - Is available in real-time and/or can be scheduled to occur on a regular basis. You may configure reports to be produced in color PDF format for ease of distribution and storage i.e. if a supplier does not meet their SLA you may simply email them the PDF along with your request for credit!
Alert Types Include
- Web failure (HTTP or DNS or TCP)
- HTTP error
- DNS failure
- TCP connect failure
- Page size change
- Text found
- Text not found
- Page slow response
- Transaction slow response
Requirements: IE6, IE7, Firefox 2.0
IPCheckpint website monitoring tool NA Screenshot
IPCheckpint website monitoring tool NA Keywords
Bookmark IPCheckpint website monitoring tool NA
IPCheckpint website monitoring tool NA Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.