Absolute Time Corrector 7.2
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Ranking & Summary
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 description
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 is a mighty admirable tool which queries NIST timeservers using the Internet and then compares NIST time to the time setting of the host computer. If there is a disparity, ATC automatically adjusts the computer's time to reflect NIST time. Once set up the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any size network.
Absolute Time Corrector (ATC) is an award-winning program, which allows you to synchronize your local PC time using NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) Internet Time Service or LAN time servers.
NO SPYWARE, NO ADWARE, NO VIRUSESNIST Internet Time Service allows users to synchronize computer clock via Internet. Time information provided by the service is directly traceable to UTC(NIST). The service responds to time requests from any Internet client in several formats including the DAYTIME, TIME, and NTP protocols.
ATC uses RFC-868 and RFC-2030 protocols:
- RFC-868 (TIME) protocol returns a 32-bit unformatted binary number that represents the time in UTC seconds since January 1, 1900. The server receives Time Protocol requests on port 37, and responds in either tcp/ip or udp/ip formats.
- RFC-2030 (SNTP) is an extremely reliable protocol for time-synchronization on the Internet with accuracy from 1 to 50 milliseconds, even over great distances. The server receives SNTP protocol requests on port 123, and responds in udp/ip format.
Absolute Time Corrector queries NIST timeservers using Internet and then compares NIST time to the time set on host computer. If there is a disparity, ATC automatically adjusts the computer's time to reflect NIST time.
Once set up, the host computer can serve as a timeserver for network of any size. The host can be set to check NIST time as often or seldom as desired, and each computer in the network can likewise be set to check time on the host computer as often as deemed necessary by the network administrator.
- Manual, periodical and wait-for-connection synchronization modes.
- Once set up, the host computer can serve as a timeserver to any size LAN.
- Easily synchronize your PC's time via the Internet with a single mouse click!
- System tray pop-up menu for quick access to main functions.
- Hot Keys for main program functions.
- Hides in the system tray and does not require any desktop space.
- Automatic Internet connection checking.
- Easy access to more than 250 exact time NIST Atomic Clock servers.
- Supports RFC-868 (TIME) and RFC-2030 (SNTP) time synchronization protocols.
- Optional to synchronize only minutes and seconds (for irregular Windows time zone settings).
- Highly stable and precise. Program automatically selects the fastest server.
- Multithreaded time synchronization.
- Function for checking time servers' response.
- Automatic search and selection of the fastest Atomic Time server.
- Socks v4, v4A, v5 proxy server support.
- Can enable a sound alarm to verify synchronization.
- Built-in business calendar for all your needs.
- Auto-run on Windows startup option.
- More scheduling options.
- Easy-to-use user interface.
- Easy setup wizard.
- Supports Windows XP styles.
- Small download size and easy installation.
- Built-in Automatic Updates Checker.
- And more convenient features you need every day.
- User-friendly technical support.
- Compatibility with Windows 7 has been improved.
- Internal procedures and algorithms improved.
- Some small improvements.
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Screenshot
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Keywords
Bookmark Absolute Time Corrector 7.2
Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.3.2480
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.3
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.2 Build 2350
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.1
- Absolute Time Corrector 7.0
- Absolute Time Corrector 220.127.116.117
- Absolute Time Corrector 18.104.22.1686
- Absolute Time Corrector 6.9
- Absolute Time Corrector 6.8
- Absolute Time Corrector 22.214.171.1245
- Absolute Time Corrector 6.2
- Absolute Time Corrector 5.4
- Absolute Time Corrector 5.1