Access Object Navigator 2.5
Access Object Navigator 2.5 Ranking & Summary
Access Object Navigator 2.5 description
Access Object Navigator is Microsoft Access application (add-in) that helps you to create professional looking navigation menu similar to those in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Thanks to Access Object Navigator you can forget all about the Access switchboards. Your applications will look professional. With a few clicks you will have your objects available in the Access Object Navigator without having to make even one line of code.
Access Object Navigator is not just navigation system for Microsoft Access applications, but it also has many useful built-in features.
- Just install it and it is ready for use,
- Organize all of your objects easily,
- Easy navigation to the object,
- Run functions from Navigator,
- Open objects in form you like (ex: form acNormal - acFormAdd - acDialog),
- Manage user permissions through linked table or ADO connection,
- Add up to 10 buttons,
- Add unlimited number of main nodes and sub-nodes,
- Write user help for each node and sub-node in the menu,
- Make your Navigator multi-language,
- Change the skin of your Navigator,
- Create your own skins for the Navigator.
Access Object Navigator is what you need to rise your Access applications to a higher level.
System Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista. Microsoft Access 2000/2002/2003/2007.
Access Object Navigator 2.5 Screenshot
Access Object Navigator 2.5 Keywords
Bookmark Access Object Navigator 2.5
Access Object Navigator 2.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.