Access To MySQL Data Migration Tool 3.1
Access To MySQL Data Migration Tool 3.1 Ranking & Summary
Access To MySQL Data Migration Tool 3.1 description
Access To MySQL Data Migration Tool 3.1 offers an effective tool which helps you to convert any Access database to MySQL and vice versa ,it supports converting Table Relationships, the very essential feature that has always been missing in MySQL Converters world.
Access-MySQL Converter, also provides you with a granular control over the conversion process like scheduling of conversion tasks, field selection , renaming of tables during conversion ,Command line support ,and many more advanced features .
This useful tool can save you tons of your valuable time , and is suitable for both beginners and experienced developers.
- Support MS Access 97,2000,XP, 2003,2007 and MySQL 3.x, 4.x and 5.x.
- Have all common MySQL and Access data types and field attributes are supported
- Have full support for converting indexes, Auto increment fields, composite primary keys and Constraints.
- Support converting table relationships.
- Have the ability to select only the tables & fields which you want convert.
- Help you choose which records to convert through custom data filetrs. New
- Support both local and remote connections to MySQL server.
- Support convert all white spaces or any special characters you choose in MS Access Database tables or field names to underscores "_" or any other character (s), for example, Automatically convert "Order Details" table to "Order_Details".
- Command line support.
- Support for scheduling conversion tasks to be performed automatically.
- Support for Synchronization, Adding new records or fields if any to the target table, Access to MySQL only. Also support updating the same record values.
- Have new Support for saving MySQL connection data so you don't have to enter them each time you run the wizard.
- Support changing all field names case to UPPER, lower or Capitalize first letter only
- Support for converting NULL values to "Zeros" for numeric fields and to Empty string "" for string fields.
- Support to control how the data type for Access "datetime" fields are handled for each table, Convert it to Date, DateTime, Time or Year.
- Support to choose whether to convert Indexes or not.
- Support to choose target table type for MySQL. MyISAM, InnoDB, Heep, ISAM or BDB.
- Introduce a new feature called Task Manager to enable you to manage your saved conversion tasks
- Full support for different Character sets supported by MySQL 4.1 or higher New.
- Ability to save conversion tasks for later use.
- Conversion tasks now are saved in a new enhanced file format (*.amt) that saves all task related options for later use.
- Task Manager is a new feature that allows you to view and manage your saved conversion tasks.
- Data Filters is a very powerful feature that enables you to easily create custom data filters to convert only records that apply to those filters.
- Enhanced support for converting table relationships.
- You can choose the resulting Access database format (97, 2000-XP or 2003).
- Enhanced logging capabilities to keep track of conversion tasks.
- Enhanced Special characters support. You can select to replace any special characters either in database structure or the records with any characters you need.
- Enhanced Synchronization support. Access-MySQL Converter now can update existing records of the target database if the target table has any unique row identifiers (Primary keys or unique indexes), This feature is supported when converting from Access to MySQL only.
- Totally new and enhanced graphical user interface.
Requirements: MS Access 97,2000,XP, 2003 and MySQL 3.x, 4.x and 5.x.
Access To MySQL Data Migration Tool 3.1 Screenshot
Access To MySQL Data Migration Tool 3.1 Keywords
Bookmark Access To MySQL Data Migration Tool 3.1
Access To MySQL Data Migration Tool 3.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.