Active Directory Plus 2.5.1
Active Directory Plus 2.5.1 Ranking & Summary
Active Directory Plus 2.5.1 description
With ADUC+ you can restore deleted objects with their properties, such as group memberships, exchange settings and telephone number. In fact, you can Roll Back any changes you make to your Active Directory or Network Environment.
Suppose you have accidentally deleted a security group with 600 members scattered all over your Active Directory, a group with rights to resources such as your file systems. Easy. Simply find the right ADUC+ event viewer entry, roll it back and restore the deleted object and its memberships. But that's not all.
- Clean up your Active Directory,
- Search for running Services or Processes across your network,
- Remote Shutdown as many computers as you like,
- Find the real last logon time of your users and computers,
- Make an inventory of your Active Directory and export it to excel, txt, printer or bitmap,import and modify in bulk
- Gather hardware info of all the computers in your network
- List computers and their users, list users and their printers, list effective group memberships, list effective Access Control rights on your Active Directory tree up to five levels deep,
- Directly administer your file systems
- Find and unlock users
- Convert groups.
Active Directory Plus 2.5.1 Screenshot
Active Directory Plus 2.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark Active Directory Plus 2.5.1
Active Directory Plus 2.5.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.