Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2010 1.0
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2010 1.0 Ranking & Summary
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2010 1.0 description
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2010 1.0 comes as an effective and high quality configuration and usage reporting tool for Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 (Windows SharePoint Services 4.0) that presents information across web applications, site collection, sites and lists in SharePoint in simple report formats.
ARKSP collects configuration information about Web Applications, Site Collection, Sites and its sub-sites, List Configuration and List Details etc. and presents them in a useful format for SharePoint Administrators and Users.
- Instantly generate more than 80 out-of-the-box SharePoint reports across your server farm.
- Secure your SharePoint infrastructure with the built-in Security reports and take complete control.
- Analyze your SharePoint usage and track user access with the built-in Usage reports.
- Segregate reports based on Sites, sub-sites and List types.
- Tweak your SharePoint configuration parameters for better control and performance using in-depth Configuration reports.
- Address your internal audit and compliance needs such as HIPAA and SOX.
- Out-of-the-box standard reports (80+ SharePoint Reports) covering a wide variety of functions - configuration settings, content databases, security, user & group permissions, usage, activity and audit.
- Reports are conveniently organized according to SharePoint information hierarchy. Customizable standard reports to suit your reporting needs. You can display / print / export / e-mail / publish to a SharePoint library for sharing the reports with other users.
- Present summary and detailed information across web applications, portal sites, site collection, lists etc. For example, information about all sites and its size, users, sub-webs etc. can be seen in one table, instead of navigating through each site.
- View information about how SharePoint features are used by the users (SharePoint Usage Reports).
- Quick Reports: Provides several right out-of-the box reports based on SharePoint objects and its native hierarchy. Select a report, specify the URL and run the desired report. You can now export or print the report. It's that simple!
- Power Reports: A business intelligence & productivity tool for power administrators to generate reports about ever-changing information in SharePoint sites and lists. Requisite options to specify report criteria, entities to be reported, automatically export, print, e-mail, publish and schedule the desired reports with minimum setup.
- Custom Reports
- Customize reports from the available built-in reports, select the properties / fields you want to view and save them as report templates for repetitive use.
- Powerful Filter options to track and report only the desired information across different logical entities.
- Select the desired report columns and view only the desired information.
- Reporting Options
- Export, Print, E-mail, Publish reports. You can now share the reports with the respective team members through e-mail or publish them to a SharePoint library.
- Export Report: MS-Access database / HTML / Comma Separated Values (CSV), Portable Document Format (PDF), MS-Excel (XLS) and TIFF file format. Data exportable into MS-Access database for archival purposes or import into Microsoft Excel for further analysis.
- Publish Report: Publish reports to a document library and share the reports with the respective users.
- E-mail Report: E-mail reports to internal SharePoint users in the organization.
- Preview and Print Report: Flexible print preview and print options to print the reports from ARKSP to any local / network printer.
- Processor: Intel Pentium processor
- Disk space: Minimum of 15 MB of free disk space
- Operating System: Windows Server 2008 with .NET Framework 3.5 with the latest service packs.
- Software: Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 (or) Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 with latest Service Pack
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (Enterprise / Standard / Developer / Express edition) or Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (Enterprise / Standard / Developer / Express edition) running in local / remote computer with latest Service Pack.
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) only
- Schedule report generation process for all or selected sites and lists.
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2010 1.0 Screenshot
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2010 1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2010 1.0
Admin Report Kit for SharePoint 2010 1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.