Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise 7.3
Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise 7.3 Ranking & Summary
Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise 7.3 description
Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise 7.3 is created as a professional reporting solution for the Microsoft Windows Network which collects configuration information about Windows domains & servers, users/groups, policies, events, services, installed applications, shares, permissions, printers, data sources. The reports are presented in a variety of formats that are simple, elegant and highly customizable for System Administrators, IT infrastructure Managers and Systems Audit personnel to use and act on.
ARKWE's basket of Built-in reports provide powerful, ready-to-use reports that assist in both Management reporting and Compliance reporting requirements such as SOX and HIPPA. A single solution that serves your everyday needs of administrative tasks as well as complex data preparation tasks for assisting in compliance. ARKWE has been designed using the latest Microsoft .NET technology, bringing you the best-in-breed reporting solution for your entire Windows Network. ARKWE is highly optimized for performance (using native Windows API calls wherever appropriate), resulting in fast data collection of deeply embedded configuration data. Imagine scanning your vast network of workstations and servers without having to wait forever to see your reports. You can create data subsets for your network using ARKWE's powerful scan options and meaningfully segment your entire network for data collection and reporting.
Windows Network Audit NTFS Permissions Reports: Gather NTFS security permissions across servers and workstations in an entire domain. Effective Permissions: Generate Effective Permissions of groups and users on shares, folders and files - permissions that have been explicitly set and those that have been inherited through groups and nested groups. Local Group Membership: Get the local groups settings of workstations. Network Inventory: Inventory your entire Windows network - servers, workstations, network resources, configuration settings.
- No agent installation. Information is collected, processed and displayed on the same machine where ARKWE is installed.
- View information about different machines and domains in their own display windows. Ability to restrict the scope of a domain search by allowing the user to select and scan only a subset of computers in the domain. Especially useful for medium to large enterprise networks.
- Organize and group information conveniently into separate Tab Views. The relevance has been maintained according to Windows system information architecture.
- Filter unwanted fields and select the desired fields to view.
- Apply powerful conditional queries to get a narrow subset of information.
- Sort on the various fields of information.
- Prepare and Print tabular management Reports. Users will be able to precisely define, view, print and present reports about the Microsoft Enterprise Network.
- Built-in Reports that allow users to quickly select and generate reports. These predefined reports are based on some of the common tasks in Systems management reporting.
- Customize reports for display and print.
- Domain Reports
- View all domains across the enterprise, their associated servers and trust relationships across domains.
- Scan an entire domain or only a subset of the domain and generate Summary reports on OS version, Service pack, Hardware configuration, Network Configuration, Shares and Installed Applications for all computers in the domain.
- Server Reports
- User Accounts: List of Users and their Account, Profile and Privileges information
- Group: User-Groups and Group-Members information
- Policies: Account Lockout, Audit Policies and User Rights Assignment
- Security: Permissions, Rights and Privileges
- Events: Application, Security, System logs and previously saved logs
- Services: Installed services and their dependencies
- System Information: System Summary including among other OS, Service Pack, Page File, and Processor information
- General Resources: Shares, Folder Permissions, Disk Storage, Printers, Scheduled Tasks, Data Sources, Sessions, Open Files and Replication
- Registry Information: Registry Key's value and applied permissions
- Permissions: Permissions of specific Users/Groups on Folders and Files with Inherited and "Apply To" information.
- Export Reports using the Power Export Wizard
- Flexible Export feature to export reports from ARKWE to MS-Access database / HTML / XLS / PDF / TIFF / Comma Separated Values (CSV) file format. Data Exportable into MS-Access database for archival purposes. Reports may be scheduled for export at different intervals of time – daily, monthly, weekly etc. Ability to export reports across domains and servers in a single task in three simple steps
- Select the Reports,
- Select domains and computers to generate the reports on and
- Schedule the Export.
- Preview and Print Report
- Flexible print preview and print options to print the reports from ARKWE to any local / network printer.
- Manage Favorite servers
- Windows Servers that need special attention can be tracked using "Scan Profiles" tool.
- Filter and Customize data
- Powerful Filter and Customize options to track and report only the desired information across different logical entities.
- E-mail Report (New)
- E-mail reports to users in the Exchange organization.
- Multiple report formats
- Reports can be generated in MDB / CSV / HTML / PDF / XLS / TIFF formats or directed to a printer in simple columnar text format.
- Ability to e-mail generated reports.
- Support for x64 platform.
- New Permissions reports under Built-in Reports category
- Enhanced Scan options for all built-in reports using Scan Profiles
- Minor enhancements.
- System Requirements for the computer running ARKWE:
- Hardware: Intel Pentium Processor, 128MB of RAM, 20 MB disk.
- Operating System: Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows Server 2008 / Windows 2003 / Windows 2000 with the latest service packs and .NET Framework 3.0 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit platform)
- Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) v2.5/2.6/2.8 only
- System Requirements for the computers reported by ARKWE:
- Windows 7/ Windows Vista / Windows XP / Windows Server 2008 / Windows 2003 / Windows 2000 with Microsoft Remote Registry Service enabled.
Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise 7.3 Screenshot
Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise 7.3 Keywords
Bookmark Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise 7.3
Admin Report Kit for Windows Enterprise 7.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.