Advanced Access Repair 2.1
Advanced Access Repair 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Access Repair 2.1 description
Advanced Access Repair 2.1 is a recovery tool based on the advanced technologies for scanning the corrupt Microsoft Access databases (.mdb files) and backing up your data in them as much as possible, which can help you to reduce the loss in file corruption.
- Support to repair Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, XP, 2003 and 2007 databases.
- Support to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
- Support to recover MEMO and OLE fields.
- Support to recover deleted tables and records in Access databases.
- Support to recover autonumber fields and indexes.
- Support to recover relations.
- Support to recover password encrypted Access databases.
- Support to fix Access mdb files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
- Support to find and select the Access mdb files to be repaired on the local computer, according to some criterias.
- Support to repair a batch of Access mdb files.
- Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair mdb file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
- Support drag & drop operation.
- Support command line parameters.
- Improve the compatibility of the GUI on different resolutions and operating systems.
- Fix some minor bugs.
- Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista/2008 Server,
- 16MB memory,
- 4MB hard disk spaces,
- Access 97
Advanced Access Repair 2.1 Screenshot
Advanced Access Repair 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Access Repair 2.1
Advanced Access Repair 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.