Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.3.4 build 820
Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.3.4 build 820 Ranking & Summary
Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.3.4 build 820 description
Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.3.4 build 820 is an effective program designed to retrieve, aggregate, processe, and save data from multiple OPC servers in a variety of formats.
The software supports output to binary files, DDE, Excel, MSSQL, MySQL, Access, Oracle or any ODBC-compatible database. This expedient, configurable and rock-stable [program will definitely make a difference in your work with OPC server data, so check it out right now.
OPC (OLE for Process Control) is a set of universally accepted specifications providing a universal data exchange mechanism in control and management systems. The OPC technology ensures that consumers are independent of the availability of unavailability of drivers or protocols, which makes it possible to choose hardware and software that most completely meets business requirements.
The program is designed to send/receive data between an OPC server and the program. Data exchange is carried out by server groups and their items specified in the configuration. After data is received, it is processed and grouped depending on the specified configuration and is sent for future processing and export.
OPC Logger custom processes the data to your needs, aggregates and writes real-time data to a text or binary file, MSSQL, MySQL, Access, Oracle or ODBC compatible database, DDE, Excel or to other targets.
The program creates "a bridge" between OPC servers and databases, Excel and other applications. Our OPC Data Logger is a advanced data collection system that will connect to any industry standard OPC Server and export data as you want. The program can be integrated to your control system and/or work together with your SCADA software.
Getting started is easy. Advanced OPC Data Logger is ready!
After installation start Advanced OPC Data Logger from the Start Menu. Click the green plus button, add your servers and server items to a configuration. Then define how you want the OPC data to be processed, logged and exported.
- Capability to log data from multiple OPC servers at the same time. Our data logger can collect data from multiple OPC servers simultaneously. Each OPC server may have fully different connection and data export settings;
- Universal. Supports DA1, DA2 OPC interfaces. Automatic tag import capabilities;
- Fast & surely. Fast multi-threaded, optimized and efficient architecture;
- Variable data receive. Supports all data types of OPC servers tags;
- Recovery functions. The program can automatically restore broken connections with an OPC server;
- No limits. The program doesn't have OPC server connection limits or tag limits;
- Extended logging features. Outputs received data a comma separated (CSV) log file. Supports date/time stamping;
- Visualization. The program allows to display all received data in the program window. You can customize data view options;
- Data filters. Allow you filter, format, aggregate your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular expressions;
- MS Excel. Data export to ready-to-use MS Excel files;
- Databases support. Exporting data to MSSQL, MySQL, ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, dBase and others);
- Real-time export capabilities. Advanced OPC Data Logger can run as a DDE server export OPC data to old applications;
- Program messages logging Writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warnings;
- Plug-ins. Many free plug-in modules that are extending program features;
- Simple, dialog-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Various OS. Works on all Windows versions 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista, including x86 and x64 platforms.
- Windows service mode. Unlike most other serial logging applications, Advanced OPC Data Logger can run as a service so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Advanced OPC Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP x86,x64/2003 x86,x64/Vista x86,x64
Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.3.4 build 820 Screenshot
Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.3.4 build 820 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.3.4 build 820
Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.3.4 build 820 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 188.8.131.522
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 184.108.40.2060
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 220.127.116.117
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.3.2 build 128
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 18.104.22.168
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 22.214.171.124
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 126.96.36.1995
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 2.1.1 build 820
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 188.8.131.520
- Advanced OPC Data Logger Professional 2.0.0 build 37
- Advanced OPC Data Logger Lite 2.0.0 build 37
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 184.108.40.206
- Advanced OPC Data Logger 220.127.116.11