Advanced PBX Data Logger 220.127.116.116
Advanced PBX Data Logger 18.104.22.1686 Ranking & Summary
Advanced PBX Data Logger 22.214.171.1246 description
Advanced PBX Data Logger 126.96.36.1996 provides a very intelligent telephone switching center that is owned by a private business, compared to one that is owned by the common carrier or telephone company. In Europe, the term PABX (Private Automatic Branch exchange) is often used.
The call records from the PBX are called SMDR, CDR, or CIL. Most PBXs offer the following interfaces for collecting data from the PBX: Serial interface - historically used to print every call record to a serial printer. Now our software can capture data from this port. Network Port (Listen mode) - where Advanced PBX Data Logger connects to the TCP or UDP port. The PBX then starts streaming information down to the application. Network Port (Server mode) - The PBX connects to Advanced PBX Data Logger.
Advanced PBX Data Logger enables users to record, track and archive phone calls and can capture SMDR or CIR data from RS232, RS845, TCP or UDP ports, custom processes it to your needs
What problems can be solved with Advanced PBX Data Logger?
The program can be integrated to any call accounting system, because offers extented data export possibilities: databases, Excel, MS Access, log files.
Getting started is easy. Advanced PBX Data Logger is ready!
After installation start Advanced PBX Data Logger from the Start Menu. Click the green plus button, add your servers and server items to a configuration. Then define how you want the PBX data to be processed, logged and exported.
You may be an experienced hardware or TCP engineer, or an system designer or looking for a handy application for extending your office, hotel or enterprise software. Whatever the case may be, look no further than our Advanced CIR Data Logger, for it will meet all of your technical needs.
Advanced CDR Data Logger allows customers to receive, track or store PABX data or can receive PBX or CDR records from UDP, RS232, UDP ports or transfer real-time bytes to binary or text log files, any DB, (ODBC, or to other targets. The software can be integrated to your call accounting software and work together with your hotel or office application.
If you have a few CDR or CIR working at the same time, dont worry, Advanced CIR Data Logger can handle many ports , Phone at the same time or receive the data together! Advanced Phone Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that consumers can aquisite on or off the Windows, but the utility will still be there collecting your information. Good functionality and power at a very affordable worth!
- Capability to log data from multiple PBX at the same time. Our data logger can collect data from multiple data sources simultaneously. Each data source may have fully different settings.
- Universal. Supports more than 50 PBX types and allows to create custom configuration.
- Variable data receive. Captures and parses CDR and SMDR data.
- Recovery functions. The program can automatically restore broken connections with a PBX.
- Extended logging features. Outputs received data without any changes to a log file. Supports date/time stamping and logs rotation.
- Visualization. The program allows to display all received data in the program window. You can customize data view options.
- Advanced data parser. Allows you to create a custom configurations for PBXs that are not defined by default.
- Data filters. Allow you filter, format, aggregate your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular expressions.
- MS Excel. Data export to ready-to-use MS Excel files.
- Databases support. Exporting data to MSSQL, MySQL, ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, dBase and others).
- Real-time export capabilities. Advanced PBX Data Logger can run as DDE or OPC server and can public all received data.
- Program messages logging Writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warnings;
- Plug-ins. Many free plug-in modules that are extending program features;
- Simple, dialog-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data.
- Various OS. Works on all Windows versions 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista, including x86 and x64 platforms.
- Windows service mode. Unlike most other serial logging applications, Advanced PBX Data Logger can run as a service so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Advanced PBX Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
Enhancements: Logging of multiple pbx at the same time
- One or more RS232 or TCP ports
Advanced PBX Data Logger 188.8.131.526 Screenshot
Advanced PBX Data Logger 184.108.40.2066 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced PBX Data Logger 220.127.116.116
Advanced PBX Data Logger 18.104.22.1686 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 2.3.6 build 820
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 22.214.171.1240
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 126.96.36.1997
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 2.3.2 build 1223
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 188.8.131.523
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 184.108.40.2065
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 220.127.116.118
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 2.1.2 build 820
- Advanced PBX Data Logger 18.104.22.168
- Advanced PBX Data Logger Lite 2.0.0 build 40
- Advanced PBX Data Logger Professional 2.0.0 build 40
- Advanced Keystrokes Logger 22.214.171.124
- Advanced Keyboard Logger 126.96.36.199
- Atomic Email Logger 4.10
- Advanced TCP IP Data Logger Enterprise 3.2.0 build 14
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger Enterprise 2.3.0 build 18
- Advanced NMEA Data Logger Standard 2.4.2 build 820
- Advanced Serial Data Logger Enterprise 3.2.2 build 20
- Advanced Task Time Logger 1.0.1