Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.5.3 build 129
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.5.3 build 129 Ranking & Summary
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.5.3 build 129 description
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.5.3 build 129 brings you opportunity to collect network data from any device or instrument in real time, send and receive serial data over the Internet or your LAN. Mold your dataflow the way you want with a built-in parser and channel it to any application, DOS- or Windows-based. If you have several terminal servers working simultaneously, do not worry - Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can handle multiple ports at once and record the data to a hard disk or any specified location! This is not just a standalone application that you may accidentally close and lose valuable data - Advanced TCP or IP Data Logger can work as a Windows service, which means that users may log on and off the workstation, and the program will be there recording your information, capturing every precious bit. All that functionality and power at a less than affordable price.
- Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger is based on an engine of the favorite product Advanced Serial Data Logger and therefore inherits all base features of this software and can work with all plugins for Advanced Serial Data Logger, but apart from Advanced Serial Data Logger that works with serial ports (RS232 or RS485) only Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger works with TCP/IP or UDP ports and sockets.
- Capability to log multiple TCP/IP or UDP ports at same time the data logger has the capability to log multiple ports simultaneously so that multiple external serial devices can be logged;
- Universal. Can work as a server or a client;
- Variable data receive. Supports text, raw, binary data and protocols;
- Extended logging features. Sent and received data output without any changes to file. Variable format file forming setting (on time, data, size and etc.);
- Advanced data parsers. Allow you to parse, filter and format your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular exressions;
- Databases support. Data export to any ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, MS Excel, dBase and others);
- Industrial real-time export capabilities. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can run as DDE or OPC server and can public all received data;
- Office products integrations. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can use direct connection (using OLE) to Microsoft Excel and write data directly to rows or columns;
- Auto program restart in showed time. Allows you to change the program configuration remotely;
- Program message logging - writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warning;
- Plugins. Many plugin modules that extending program features;
- Simple, menu-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Various OS. Works on all Windows versions 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Windows service mode. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger also is a Windows NT/2000/XP service that records all data received on a serial port to a file on a disk or to other targets so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation. However, Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger is generic enough to be useful whenever one-way serial traffic needs to be recorded.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP x86,x64/2003,2008 x86,x64/Vista x86,x64/Windows 7 x86,x64.
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.5.3 build 129 Screenshot
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.5.3 build 129 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.5.3 build 129
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.5.3 build 129 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.