Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.6.0 build 715
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.6.0 build 715 Ranking & Summary
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.6.0 build 715 description
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.6.0 build 715 is known as a convenient and beneficial program which inputs TCP/IP or UDP data directly into file, Excel, Access, any database or another Windows application. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger provides real-time data collection from any device or instrument. Send and receive serial data across the Internet or network connection.
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger captures serial data, custom tailors it to your needs, then extract bits of data from data packets and transfers the data to any Windows or DOS application - either by sending keystrokes to the application's window, by passing the data through DDE (Dynamic Data Exchange) conversations, ODBC, OLE.
- Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger is based on an engine of favorite product Advanced Serial Data Logger and therefore inherits all base features of this software and can work with all plugins for Advanced Serial Data Logger, but apart from Advanced Serial Data Logger that works with serial ports (RS232 or RS485) only Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger works with TCP/IP or UDP ports and sockets.
- Capability to log multiple TCP/IP or UDP ports at same time data logger has the capability to log multiple ports simultaneously so that multiple external serial devices can be logged;
- Universal. Can work as a server or a client;
- Variable data receive. Supports text, raw, binary data and protocols;
- Extended logging features. Sent and received data output without any changes to file. Variable format file forming setting (on time, data, size and etc.);
- Advanced data parsers. Allow you to parse, filter and format your data. You may define simple rules or use powerful regular exressions;
- Databases support. Data export to any ODBC-compatible database (MS SQL, Oracle, MS Access, MS Excel, dBase and others);
- Industrial real-time export capabilities. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can run as DDE or OPC server and can public all received data;
- Office products integrations. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger can use direct connection (using OLE) to Microsoft Excel and write data directly to rows or columns;
- Auto program restart in showed time. Allows you to change the program configuration remotely;
- Program message logging - writing to a file all program messages, so you may diagnose errors and warning;
- Plugins. Many plugin modules that extending program features;
- Simple, menu-driven step by step set-up Programming is not required to configure the software to collect data;
- Various OS. Works on all Windows versions 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Windows service mode. Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger also is a Windows NT/2000/XP service that records all data received on a serial port to a file on a disk or to other targets so that it starts as soon as the operating system starts and doesn't require a user to log in and run it. It will continue to run even as users logon and logoff the workstation. However, Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger is generic enough to be useful whenever one-way serial traffic needs to be recorded.
- It is extremely easy to use! The configuration process is fully menu driven and has complete, context sensitive, on-line help. You can easily customize all input to your exact specifications. Once you see how easy it is to use Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger, you will never again take data readings by hand!
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.6.0 build 715 Screenshot
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.6.0 build 715 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.6.0 build 715
Advanced TCP/IP Data Logger 3.6.0 build 715 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.