Advanced Time Synchronizer 220.127.116.110
Advanced Time Synchronizer 18.104.22.1680 Ranking & Summary
Advanced Time Synchronizer 22.214.171.1240 description
Advanced Time Synchronizer 126.96.36.1990 offers a professional program which support three time synchronization protocols, proxy servers, auto-dialing and more. Advanced Time Synchronizer connects to all the servers in the list one by one until either the time is successfully synchronized or the list is complete.
Advanced Time Synchronizer can update the system time at certain intervals from one second to few months. If you use a proxy server, you can configure Advanced Time Synchronizer to work through a HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A or SOCKS5 proxy server. Advanced Time Synchronizer adds time protocols support to the computer on which it is running so you can use it as a local time server for your Local Area Network.
Advanced Time Synchronizer can be launched from the command line or from batch files, and it can be launched as a Windows Service. To install Advanced Time Synchronizer, you will need a computer with Microsoft Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista and connected to the Internet.
- Keeps your PC clock in synchronization with exactest time servers in Internet;
- Supports three network time synchronization protocols: Simple Network Time Protocol (SNTP), Time Protocol and Daytime Protocol;
- Easy to configure. Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista compatible;
- Keeps the computer clocks of your whole network synchronized. The workstations don't need access to the Internet or any other time sources;
- Synchronizes PC clock automatically connecting all servers in the list one by one until either the time is successfully synchronized or the list is over;
- Can be launched as a Windows NT service and start working even before the user logs onto the system;
- Unlimited number of servers in the list and the easily configured each server in the list;
- Automatically synchronizes time at startup or at certain intervals from one hour to one month;
- Waits for an established dial-up connection to synchronize the time;
- Automatically establishes and terminates a dial-up connection;
- Supports HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS4A and SOCKS5 proxy servers;
- Includes command line tool that can be launched from the command line or from batch files;
- Contains a large list of pre-defined time servers;
- Works as a time server in the local area network;
- Accessible over system tray;
- Shows balloon tool tips when time synchronized;
- Keeps statistics of all time synchronization attempts performed;
- Calculates average clock drift from time synchronization corrections;
- Full rfc2030, rfc868 and rfc867 compliant;
- Multi-language interface;
- Optimized for Windows XP and for Accessibility;
- Free support and upgrades to registered users.
- Version 3.0 build 0700 may include unspecified updates
- Bug fixes
- Computer: Minimum required by operating system you are running.
- Disk Space: Under 4 MB
- Operating System: Advanced Time Synchronizer requires Microsoft Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista operating systems.
Advanced Time Synchronizer 188.8.131.520 Screenshot
Advanced Time Synchronizer 184.108.40.2060 Keywords
Bookmark Advanced Time Synchronizer 220.127.116.110
Advanced Time Synchronizer 18.104.22.1680 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.