Adventnet ManageEngine Desktop Central 6.0.2
Adventnet ManageEngine Desktop Central 6.0.2 Ranking & Summary
Adventnet ManageEngine Desktop Central 6.0.2 description
ManageEngine Desktop Central is a complete Windows desktop management software that remotely configures and manages Windows desktops and laptops. It leverages the Windows Active Directory and GPO of the Win 2000/2003 Domains to perform the configuration tasks.
With over 20 predefined configurations, administrators can perform almost all the regular desktop management activities with ease. It helps to secure and standardize the Windows desktops across the network. The Web-based user interface allows administrators to remotely apply the configurations to a single or group of desktops using the powerful filtering capability.
Adventnet ManageEngine Desktop Central is a program that assists you managing and configure your desktop.
The predefined configurations are:
Desktop Configurations: Help administrators to manage the user settings and maintain consistency across the network with configurations like Path, Drive mapping, Network Printers, Display settings, launch applications, folder redirection, etc.
System Configurations: Help administrators to provide standardized environment in all the systems using Install software configuration, Windows services, registry settings, Message Box configurations, etc.
Application Configurations: Helps administrators in configuring the Microsoft applications like MS Office, MS Outlook, Internet Explorer proxy settings, Mail(MAPI) profile for MSExchange across the net
Windows Security Configurations: Helps administrators to protect the Windows desktops from unauthorized access and other vulnerabilities by configuring windows security policies, XP Firewall, sending alerts and legal notices.
The Active Directory reports include User, Computer, Group, Organizational Unit, Domain, Printers, Sites and DNS reports.
- Web-based user interface.
- Over 25 pre-defined configurations.
- Helps to configure Desktop, Computer, Application, and Windows Security settings for users and computers.
- Automated Vulnerability assessment and Patch deployment.
Software and Hardware Inventory with License Management and Software Metering.
- Connect and control desktops in LAN through a Web browser.
- Target users or computers can be defined using include/exclude criteria for any configuration.
- Collection helps to group configurations, which can be applied to same set of users or computers.
- Provides the status of the applied configurations.
- Over 90+ ready-made reports of the Active Directory infrastructure.
- User Logon Reports for an up-to-date user logon details and history.
- System Tools like Disk Defragmenter, Check Disk, and Disk Cleanup that can be scheduled to run on multiple desktops.
- P4 - 1.5 GHz
- RAM 512 MB
- Disk Space 300 MB
- 30 Days Trial
- Support for Windows Workgroup added
- Support for configuring desktop in multiple domains has been added.
- Support for creating custom groups of users and computers has been added. The groups can then be chosen as target for deploying configurations/patches/software.
- Wake on LAN tool included.
Adventnet ManageEngine Desktop Central 6.0.2 Screenshot
Adventnet ManageEngine Desktop Central 6.0.2 Keywords
Bookmark Adventnet ManageEngine Desktop Central 6.0.2
Adventnet ManageEngine Desktop Central 6.0.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.