AdventNet Simulation Toolkit 7
AdventNet Simulation Toolkit 7 Ranking & Summary
AdventNet Simulation Toolkit 7 description
AdventNet Simulation Toolkit is a professional program which comprises easy-to-use, GUI-based agent simulator and network simulator for testing, training and demonstration of network management applications. The network simulator enables network simulation of 100,000+ SNMP (v1, v2c, v3), TL1, TFTP, FTP, Telnet and Cisco IOS devices, on a single PC. It also provides the Topology Editor to establish inter-connections across routers, switches and other network devices and visualize the topological relationship between the devices.
- Provides Network Recorder and Trap Recorder to record and replay real SNMP networks and traps and create simulations of actual devices of your network.
- Devices can be configured at run-time, both on individual and collective basis.
- Allows bulk addition of devices with unique IPv4 or IPv6 address and port , bulK modification of device properties like IPv4 or IPv6 address, port number and MIB values, advanced modeling of agent/network behavior and trap generation, customization of SNMP request/response PDUs.
- The agent/network management through RMI provides solution for automated testing.
- Able to simulate 100,000+ agents simultaneously for scalability testing, trap simulation for fault management testing, configuration of device values and simulation types for performance testing, behavior simulation for testing realistic/negative test scenarios across network devices, start/stop of network at runtime, automated network simulation and easy-to-use GUI enables full-fledged simulation of large networks.
Improvements of this version:
- IPv6 support
- Superior SNMP & Cisco performance
- Some more WalkFile formats support
- Pentium 2.0 GHz and above
- 1 GB RAM
AdventNet Simulation Toolkit 7 Screenshot
AdventNet Simulation Toolkit 7 Keywords
Bookmark AdventNet Simulation Toolkit 7
AdventNet Simulation Toolkit 7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.