Alchemy Network Inventory 8.0
Alchemy Network Inventory 8.0 Ranking & Summary
Alchemy Network Inventory 8.0 description
Alchemy Network Inventory 8.0 provides a good supporting tool for dealing with computers and networks. This is a software that can be used to inventory computers in the corporate networks for the software and hardware configuration, generate software licenses reports, etc. The program does not require the client module to be installed on each individual workstation, but can be configured to inventory all network computers by only copying the files to a single shared folder on a file server.
With Alchemy Network Inventory you can not only build comprehensive detailed reports on the network PCs configuration, but also export inventory information to SQL databases, intranet web sites, text files, etc.
- Inventories ALL computer components:
- Computer serial number and manufacturer information
- Operating system information
- Processor, memory and hard disk drives information
- Installed software
- WinSock information: TCP/IP addresses, host names, etc
- Installed printers
- Video subsystem
- Installed devices
- Network adapters, network shares
- Local user accounts
- Logged on user, operating environment
- BIOS information
- Motherboard information
- And much more...
- No client installation required:
- Asset Tracker for Networks does not require any software to be manually installed on each and every user workstation.
- After installing the program on your own PC for the very first time, you click File|InventoryNetwork menu item and... get the complete inventory report in a half an hour.
- Inventory network equipment (switches, printers, etc.):
- Asset Tracker inventories not only Windows computers, but also network equipment, such as routers, switches or network printers.
- After the inventory process will be completed, you will be able to view devices information, build consolidated reports and export device inventory information.
- Exports inventory information: Asset Tracker for Networks will export collected inventory information to various information storages, including any ODBC-compatible database, "Comma-separated values" (CSV) files, Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and so on.
- Generates inventory report:
- General Computer Information Report.
- Installed Hotfixes Statistics Report.
- Installed Hotfixes Report.
- Not Installed Hotfixes Report.
- Installed Software Report.
- Network Adapters Report.
- Processors Count Statistics Report.
- Software Licenses Totals Report.
- Software Licenses Report.
- Workstations Disk Drive Report.
- Workstations Memory Report.
- Workstations Operating Systems Report.
- Workstations Processors Report.
- Report Builder:
- Report Builder is an additional tool included into the Alchemy Network Inventory installation package.
- Using Report Bulider, you can modify any of the existing reports or create a new one if necessary.
- Report Builder uses SQL queries as data source, it has powerful built-in macro language and rich formatting features that allows to create complex reports meeting any requrements.
- Having powerful capabilities and rich features, Report Builder is a pretty simple and easy-to-use application.
- Added: Filtered software list.
- Fixed: Duplicate software titles. Fixed: Duplicated DirectX information.
Requirements: A standard PC.
Alchemy Network Inventory 8.0 Screenshot
Alchemy Network Inventory 8.0 Keywords
Bookmark Alchemy Network Inventory 8.0
Alchemy Network Inventory 8.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Alchemy Network Inventory 8.2
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.9
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.8
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.6.5
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.6
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.5.5
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.5
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.4
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.3
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.2
- Alchemy Network Inventory 7.0
- Alchemy Network Inventory 6.9
- Alchemy Network Inventory 6.6
- Alchemy Network Inventory 6.5