Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 2 SP 1
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 2 SP 1 Ranking & Summary
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 2 SP 1 description
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 2 SP 1 brings you a cost-effective and valuable multi-database query, design, and database comparison tool. It connects to all major databases, easing SQL editing, database structure design, database content editing, database schema and content comparison, and database conversion for a fraction of the cost of single-database solutions.
DatabaseSpy 2011 boasts an elegant user interface that simplifies querying, visualizing, charting, managing, designing, constructing, editing, comparing, and converting relational databases. Features like table browsing, data editing, SQL auto-completion entry helper, visual table design, multiple import and export formats, and more, all save time and ensure accuracy. DatabaseSpy 2011 is the one database tool to finally liberate data management.
- Connectivity to all major databases
- Quick connect wizard
- Database project manager
- Online database browser
- Database content editor
- SQL editor with SQL auto-completion
- Charting support to graph the results of SQL queries
- Business intelligence charting with advanced styles and features
- SQL formatting and SQL refactoring
- Graphical database design tool
- Database table compare and merge tool
- Database schema compare and merge tool
- Support for database structure conversion
- Support for XML in databases
- Support for editing views and stored procedures
- Data export and import tool
- Intuitively load or save binary data in database tables
- Support for Altova Global Resources
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- And much more . . .
- Operating System
- Runs on Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, as well as Windows Vista and Windows 7. As of Version 2010 Release 2, also a 64-bit version of the software is available.
- Since the software is written in C++ it does not require the overhead of a Java Runtime Environment and typically requires less memory than comparable Java-based applications. However, each document is loaded fully into memory so as to parse it completely and to improve viewing and editing speed. The memory requirement increases with the size of the document.
- Memory requirements are also influenced by the unlimited Undo history. When repeatedly cutting and pasting large selections in large documents, available memory can rapidly be depleted.
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 2 SP 1 Screenshot
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 2 SP 1 Keywords
Bookmark Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 2 SP 1
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 2 SP 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Easy Card Creator Enterprise 7.20.15
- Tattoo Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.52
- Altova DatabaseSpy 2009
- BS1 Enterprise Accounting - Free Edition 2008.5
- Asset Manager Enterprise Edition 1.0.1062
- BC Excel Server 2006 Enterprise Edition Client 6.7.8
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition Outlook
- Microsoft Exchange 2000 Enterprise Edition Hotfix Update
- Backstage Internet Studio (BIS) 2 Enterprise Edition 2.0
- Objective Voice EMail Enterprise Edition 1.5
- Proxy Finder Enterprise Edition 2.50
- CacheBoost Enterprise Edition 4.0
- LoanAmortizer Enterprise Edition 4.3
- WebSuccess Enterprise Edition 4.0
- Power Phone Book Enterprise Edition 1.6.1
- AlligatorSQL Enterprise Edition 1.20
- MultiCalendar Personal/Professional/Enterprise Edition 2.0
- Training Manager Enterprise Edition 1.0.1039
- Igoodsoft Enterprise Development Edition 1.01
- PenSoft Payroll 2004 2.04.0020
- DreamCoder for Oracle Enterprise Edition 2.3
- Barcode Label Workshop Enterprise Edition 6.0
- WoidPerfect Document Converter Enterprise Edition 3.0
- SOAPSonar Enterprise Edition 2.0