Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 3 SP 1
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 3 SP 1 Ranking & Summary
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 3 SP 1 description
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 3 SP 1 comes as an effective as well as beneficial multi-database query, design, and database comparison tool.
It connects to all major databases, easing SQL editing, database structure design, database content editing, database schema and content comparison, and database conversion for a fraction of the cost of single-database solutions. DatabaseSpy® 2011 boasts an elegant user interface that simplifies querying, visualizing, charting, managing, designing, constructing, editing, comparing, and converting relational databases. Features like table browsing, data editing, SQL auto-completion entry helper, visual table design, multiple import and export formats, and more, all save time and ensure accuracy. DatabaseSpy® 2011 is the one database tool to finally liberate data management.
Altova DatabaseSpy® 2011 is an innovative database tool for database administrators (DBAs), database developers, and other data-oriented IT professionals featuring a unified user interface that permits simultaneous connection to databases of different kinds. DatabaseSpy® 2011 is uniquely beneficial when you need to interact with multiple databases created at different times by different developers.
The versatile DatabaseSpy SQL editor features customizable SQL auto-completion to accelerate SQL query development. And, you can generate and save customized charts from query results in line, bar, pie, area, gauge, and candlestick styles, with advanced features like overlays and background gradients or images. The DatabaseSpy graphical database design tool lets you visually modify tables and relationships without writing SQL statements. DatabaseSpy also lets you compare and merge the contents of database tables via its intuitive graphical representation. You can even use DatabaseSpy to convert an existing database structure to one of a different type.
- Generate a variety SQL statements in the Online Browser based on existing tables and columns, including SELECT, CREATE, INSERT, DROP, and more
- Open and save SQL statements in files for reuse
- Color-coded auto-formatting with collapsible regions and named result windows
- Customized appearance of SQL code for each supported database
- Refactoring menu to add or remove semicolons and quotation marks, or automatically remove comments from SQL statements
- Dynamic autocompletion window for SQL editing with options to display and insert names of tables, views, columns, functions, datatypes, procedures, and keywords
- Edit views and stored procedures
- Display query results in multiple named or stacked results tables
Charts of SQL Query Results
- Line charts
- 2D and 3D bar charts
- Stacked bar charts
- 2D and 3D pie charts
- Area charts
- Stacked area charts
- Round gauge charts
- Bar gauge charts
- Candlestick charts
- Chart overlays
- Chart background images and color gradients
- Customize chart titles, axis ranges, colors, fonts, and sizes
- Save charts as .png, .bmp, .gif, and .jpg image files
Graphical Database Design
- Display tables and relationships in graphical view
- Add or modify database tables
- Add or modify columns with datatypes, lengths, nullable characteristics
- Add or modify indexes, keys, and check constraints
- Build database change script to execute immediately, send SQL editor, or save in a file
- Save graphical database diagrams as .png or .emf image files
Database Comparison and Merging
- Compare contents of tables of the same or different database types
- Automatically map tables and columns with the same names
- Permit manual mapping of tables and columns
- Show comparison results with options to show/hide equal or different rows
- Merge differences in database content directly or via change script
- Compare database schemas of the same or different database types with multiple mapping options
- Create merge scripts to components to update structures and components between schemas
- Save database data and schema comparison settings in files for reuse
Data Import and Export
- Import data from XML or CSV formats
- Import data directly or generate a SQL import script
- Export data in XML, CSV, HTML, or Excel formats
- Microsoft® SQL Server® 2000, 2005, 2008
- IBM DB2® 8, 9
- IBM DB2 for iSeries® v5.4, 6.1
- Oracle® 9i, 10g, 11g
- Sybase® 12
- MySQL® 4, 5
- PostgreSQL 8
- Microsoft Access™ 2003, 2007
- v2011r3 SP1 includes bug fixes, as well as new features for XMLSpy, MapForce, StyleVision, and Authentic.
- XMLSpy, MapForce, and StyleVision now support the 2011 US GAAP financial reporting taxonomy. The 2011 taxonomy is supported along with US GAAP 2009, US GAAP 1.0, and IFRS and all functionalities are supported for all taxonomies (e.g., taxonomy creation, validation, data mapping, and rendering).
- In addition the Authentic Browser Plug-in is now compatible with Firefox® 5.
- v2011sp1 is a free update for current Version 2011 Release 3 software license holders, as well as any customer with a valid Support and Maintenance Package.
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 3 SP 1 Screenshot
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 3 SP 1 Keywords
Bookmark Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 3 SP 1
Altova DatabaseSpy Enterprise Edition 2011 Release 3 SP 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.