Antamedia HotSpot Software 2.1.2
Antamedia HotSpot Software 2.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Antamedia HotSpot Software 2.1.2 description
Antamedia HotSpot Software 2.1.2 is a Windows-based WiFi Hotspot billing software helping you in controlling and billing your customers for the Internet usage without any client software installations. Customers are redirected to the login page to enter valid username and password. Its suitable for ISPs, Hotspots, Airports, Hotels, Internet and Cyber cafes. Automate your hotspot by accepting credit card payments.
Create instant "Hot Spot" with your own access points, routers and switches - all hardware is supported. Ability to connect multiple hotspots is included without extra fees. Accept credit card payments with over 50 supported payment gateways including PayPal and Authorize.Net.
1. Windows Compatible
- Windows software with user-friendly interface. It doesn't require any proprietary hardware so you can use any standard PC with two network cards to create HotSpot billing gateway.
2. Zero Client Administration
- Web-based login, no client software installation is required. Our software secures your hotspot by forcing all customers to login screen. Any operating system and any Internet browser can be used on customer computer (like Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Konqueror).
3. User Accounts
- Create prepaid user accounts with username and password
- User accounts are time limited, when session ends customer can continue browsing after buying additional time
- Add time to account and print receipt
- Unlimited time option (could be used to enable only bandwidth limits)
- Set expiration date (starts from first account login)
- Set allowed access hours for login
- Account can be temporary disabled
- Disable inactivity timeout (customer doesn't have to relogin after specified inactivity time)
- Time left modification (optional)
4. Bandwidth Limit Control (Traffic Shaping Management)
- Bandwidth limit is configured in Kb/s for each user account separately and represents speed of customer connection to the Internet. You can sell high bandwidth accounts for additional fee or save more bandwidth for VIP customers. Example: set 10 KB/s for regular accounts and 100 KB/s for special accounts
5. Bandwidth Quota Control (Traffic Quota Management)
- Bandwidth quota is configured in Mbytes for every account and represents total amount of traffic available to customer. Example: Customer can download 10 MB in one hour. If customer uses bandwidth quota and still has time left, additional bandwidth can be ordered
6. Accept Credit Cards
- Payment process is completely automated and customer is able to choose username, password and pricing plan (like 1 Hour Internet time or one month unlimited access). You will not need staff to sell tickets. A single easy-to-use setup interface enables transaction processing with any Major Internet Payment Gateway including PayPal (customer will not need PayPal account).
7. Customize pages displayed in customer browser
- Each page can be customized to fit your corporate layout. You can put your company logo, change colors etc.
8. Different login pages for specific IP or MAC
- You can create different login pages for different network segments. For example, wifi users connected to one access point will see one login page and users connected to second access point will see different login page
9. Packet Filter
- You can specify IP and port blocking rules for outgoing traffic. For example disable IP addresses 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 and port range 10-100. This will prevent access to mail, ftp, web servers in specified IP range. Option can be used to limit only specific services, like limit ftp or email usage by blocking these ports and setting range to large segment.
10. SMTP Roaming
- Enable sending E-mails from any email client software without having to change smtp server. Traffic from port 25 is redirected to your own E-mail server. This option solves problem when customer ISP require connecting to their own line to send E-mails.
11. URL Filtering
- Block access to web sites that contains specified keywords in url address. You can prevent access to porn, warez etc.
12. URL Tracking
- Log URL addresses that customers visit along with their username, IP, date and time, and notification if access was allowed or blocked
13. MAC Whitelist
- Enable specified computers (identified by MAC address of network card) to pass-through the HotSpot gateway without authentification. For example: allow some computers from your cafe to pass login page if these computers already use Internet Cafe management software. Other computers, like WiFi Laptops will still be redirected for login
14. Web Site Whitelist
- Customer can browse specified web sites without authentification. You can set up company web site or web site with advertisements which will be free for all customers. If customers wants to find out more, login will be required
- Check out earnings for a specified time period, computer or employee. Export data as pdf, html, csv or text report. You can filter database by date, action, username, computer IP or MAC address
16. Activity Log
- HotSpot stores different actions performed by employees or customers, including sales, session start and stop, time of login attempts etc. Database is encoded and protected from unauthorized modifications
17. Create Prepaid Tickets
- Create user accounts in advance and print them as tickets. You can sell such tickets on counter, reception, using vending machine etc.
18. Charge Additional Time
- When customer runs out of time, extra minutes or hours could be added to existing account
19. Charge Additional Bandwidth
- The same applies for bandwidth. Additional MBytes are specifies in blocks like 1 MB cost $1.00, 5 MB cost $3.00 etc.
- Very flexible tax system will fit in any country tax regulation. There are 3 different taxes with tax on tax option.
- Configure receipts to show your company logo, hotspot name, header and footer. Optionally print date and time on receipt
22. Employee Accounts
- Every employee has his own account (username and password) which is used for HotSpot login. Employee activity is also logged with the time and type of action performed.
- It's a popup browser window which shows time remaining on user account and bandwidth quota left
24. Instant Keywords
- Customer can type INFO or LOGOUT to quickly show InfoBox or to finish his session. Account is updated and time left stored for future use
25. Multiple Location Support
- Connect all your hotspots in one network and you can use the same database. Your customers will be able to use their remaining time in any of the hotspot locations. For example, large resort can provide UTP connection in every room and install several access points in restaurants, lobby, by the pool etc.
- Antamedia HotSpot installer is now digitally signed. After starting installer it should be written ANTAMEDIA MDOO as Publisher.
- Hotel WiFi Themes
- Enhanced API integration with several new commands like: time=xx seconds, quota=yy kilobytes, download, upload=xx kilobytes, sell=1 marks account as sold, inactivity and autologin.
Requirements: No special requirements
Antamedia HotSpot Software 2.1.2 Screenshot
Antamedia HotSpot Software 2.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Antamedia HotSpot Software 2.1.2
Antamedia HotSpot Software 2.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.