Antigen for Exchange 9.1.1097.0
Antigen for Exchange 9.1.1097.0 Ranking & Summary
Antigen for Exchange 9.1.1097.0 description
Microsoft Antigen server security products help businesses protect their e-mail and collaboration servers from viruses, worms, spam, and inappropriate content.
Many of todays viruses and worms are designed by criminal hackers to rapidly infect millions of computer systems across the world through the Web and e-mail. In addition to e-mail threats, an evolving ecosystem of viruses, worms, and blended threats are finding new ways to propagate inside corporate networks--including via portals and instant messaging applications. As a result, messaging and collaboration infrastructure is a critical focal point for businesses in the fight against malicious software.
Antigen server security products provide comprehensive protection for e-mail and collaboration environments with:
￭ Advanced Protection: Multiple scan engines at multiple layers throughout the e-mail infrastructure provide improved protection against e-mail threats.
￭ Availability and Control: Tight integration with Microsoft Exchange and Windows-based SMTP servers maximizes availability and management control.
￭ Secure Content: Helps organizations eliminate inappropriate language and dangerous attachments from internal and external communications.
To prevent infection and improve spam detection, Antigen e-mail security products combine the strengths of multiple, industry-leading technologies to uncover the latest e-mail threats and spammer tactics. The Antigen e-mail server security products provide complete server-level protection and will help you easily protect your e-mail infrastructure at multiple points in the network to prevent productivity loss and downtime.
Microsoft Antigen for Exchange, a server-based antivirus solution that provides comprehensive protection across Exchange 2003 and Exchange 2000 environments. It can be deployed on front-end and back-end Exchange servers, protecting against perimeter threats as well as providing internal incident containment. Inbound and outbound scanning is performed at the SMTP stack and real-time scanning at the Exchange Information Store.
As of December 2006, customers who purchase Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server to protect Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 will also be licensed to use Antigen for Exchange, Antigen for SMTP Gateways, and Antigen Spam Manager to protect their Exchange Server 2000 and Exchange Server 2003 environments.
￭ PC with a 166-MHz or higher Intel processor
￭ 512 MB of available memory or more is recommended
￭ 100 MB of available disk space
￭ Exchange Server 2003 or Exchange Server 2000 -- supports Microsoft Exchange running on Microsoft Cluster Servers
￭ Internet Information Services (IIS) 4.0 must be installed
￭ If using Exchange Server 2000, Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) 2.7 and Jet 4.0 SP3 must be installed
- 30 days trial
Antigen for Exchange 9.1.1097.0 Screenshot
Antigen for Exchange 9.1.1097.0 Keywords
Bookmark Antigen for Exchange 9.1.1097.0
Antigen for Exchange 9.1.1097.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- SpamFighter Exchange Server Module 188.8.131.52
- GFI MailArchiver for Exchange 6.1
- IMI GAL Exporter 3.4.61
- GFI FAXmaker for Exchange/SMTP 14
- Dr.Web für Mailserver MS Exchange. Antivirus&Antispam
- Dr.Web Antivirus für Mailserver MS Exchange
- Dr.Web anti-virus for MS Exchange, 1 year
- SecurityGateway for Exchange / SMTP 1.1.2
- Norton AntiVirus 2009 184.108.40.206
- InboxRULES for Exchange Server 2.11
- MailDisclaimer for Exchange Server 1.3
- SMTPTracker 1.0.60
- POPBeamer for Exchange Server 3.19
- Native POP3 Connector 2.4.2
- GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP 14 Build 20080822 Beta 2 / 12 Build 20080623
- GFI MailSecurity for Exchange/SMTP 10 Build 20071129
- Exchange Server Toolbox 2.2
- Recovery for Exchange Server 4.0.0813
- Policy Patrol for Exchange/Lotus 5
- GFI MailArchiver for Exchange 4 SR1 Build 20070515 Beta
- Forefront Edge Security and Access Demon 1.0
- Microsoft Forefront Security for Exchange Server 10.0
- Forefront Edge Security and Access Demonstration Toolkit 1.0
- Microsoft Antigen for SMTP Gateways 9.1.1097.0 with Antigen Spam Manager 9.0 with SP 1