Apache Derby 10.7.1.1
Apache Derby 10.7.1.1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 10 (1 times)
File size: 22 MB
Platform: Windows All
License: Apache License 2.0
Date added: 2010-12-16
Publisher: Apache Software Foundation
Apache Derby 10.7.1.1 description
Apache Derby 10.7.1.1 is described as an easy-to-use as well as useful open source relational database implemented entirely in Java and available under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
- Derby has a small footprint -- about 2.6 megabytes for the base engine and embedded JDBC driver.
- Derby is based on the Java, JDBC, and SQL standards.
- Derby provides an embedded JDBC driver that lets you embed Derby in any Java-based solution.
- Derby also supports the more familiar client/server mode with the Derby Network Client JDBC driver and Derby Network Server.
- Derby is easy to install, deploy, and use.
- Definer's rights - Procedures and functions can now run with
- their creators' privileges, rather than with the current user's privileges.
- BOOLEAN data type - Boolean is now a legal data type for columns,
- routine arguments, and function return values.
- Table truncation - A new TRUNCATE TABLE command drops all rows in
- a table quickly.
- Query plan browsing - A new PlanExporter tool helps developers
- visualize query plans better.
- Unicode database names - Remote clients can now use database
- names which include Unicode characters outside the ASCII codeset.
- Contains many bug and documentation fixes.
Apache Derby 10.7.1.1 Screenshot
Apache Derby 10.7.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Apache Derby 10.7.1.1
Apache Derby 10.7.1.1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for Apache Derby 10.7.1.1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
audio/video batch transcoder Free Download
A very easy to use, open source WYSIWYG HTML editor Free Download
Open Source Database in Java Free Download
ChainBuilder ESB provides open source SOA integration via graphical interfaces Free Download
An open source alternative to the Windows Start Menu. It has advanced features like quick searching. Free Download
Bean Sheet is an extensible Java-based spreadsheet platform and at its core is Bean Shell, an open source Java interpreter. Free Download
A powerful open source image processing application for Windows Free Download
An Open source Java Database Free Download