AppGini 4.43 Ranking & Summary
AppGini 4.43 description
AppGini 4.43 is a powerful tool that allows you create full-fledged web database applications with a mouse click. It accelerates web database applications development. It converts your database structure definition into a powerful PHP application that connects to MySQL database.
AppGini features enhanced foreign keys functionality. Advanced Filters and sorting. AppGini generates applications written in PHP language that connect to MySQL databases. Again, you never need to know anything about PHP or MySQL to use AppGini.
- Automatic generation of PHP code to manage data of MySQL databases.
- The very intuitive graphical interface of AppGini allows you to create powerful web database applications in a very short time without having to write one line of code.
- Support for foreign key constraints and the automatic creation of parent menus.
- Automatic creation of setup scripts to create the database and its tables.
- Automatic generation of code to display and browse data content of tables, with the ability to edit, delete and add records.
- The generated code allows users to sort data by any field ascendingly or descendingly.
- The generated code allows users to filter data by any field with multiple criteria and support for wild card searches (% and _).
- The appearance of the generated application can be customized through CSS styles.
- You have control over what users can do with each table by allowing or prohibiting data editing, deletion and/or addition.
- No time limits or any functionality constraints exist in the freeware version. You can use it to create hundreds of powerful full featured web database applications.
- Support for unlimited number of tables per application and fields per table (Only limited by MySQL limitations).
- Ability to save projects to files and load them later.
- AppGini Professional comes with sample projects featuring database applications that you can use in real cases.
- Ability to save project styles to separate files so that you can apply your custom styles to projects without having to rekey them.
- Ability to create a menu that lists allowable data values in a field, so that users of your application can only select values from the list.
- For text fields with large sizes, text areas are automatically used instead of text boxes to allow multiple lines of text.
- The generated code allows users to filter data by any field with up to ten criteria and support for wild card searches (% and _).
- Priority customer support.
- Support for rich HTML text area fields.
- Implemented a printer-friendly detail view option.
- Added option to display lookup field data as radio buttons (in addition to the drop-down menu option).
- Added support for automatic values (values inserted automatically into read-only fields when inserting or updating records).
- Enhanced the CSV data import feature.
- Added table description property.
- Added the option to open the last project from the start screen of AppGini for faster access.
- For easier member signup, if only one group is available for sign up, its now set as default in the registration form.
- Fixed "page has expired" issues with IE.
- Various usability enhancements and bug fixes.
AppGini 4.43 Screenshot
AppGini 4.43 Keywords
Bookmark AppGini 4.43
AppGini 4.43 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.