Aqua Data Studio 9.0.10 Build 18810
Aqua Data Studio 9.0.10 Build 18810 Ranking & Summary
Aqua Data Studio 9.0.10 Build 18810 description
Aqua Data Studio 9.0.10 Build 18810 is created to bring you an impressive as well as smart integrated Development Environment (IDE) for database query, administration and development. It supports all major database vendors, works on multiple operating systems and is localized for over 20 languages.
- Query Analyzer/Window
- Aqua Data Studio's sophisticated Query Analyzer allows users to work on database scripts with specific RDBMS syntax highlighting and auto-completion to develop and test SQL scripts. Other features to speed up development include SQL automation, auto-describe and sortable multi-grid results. The query analyzer also provides client side variable binding, allowing a user to execute stored procedures or functions with local variables binded to receive out parameters. The query window also provides two modes of operation, using a SplitPane View or a MultiTab View for the editor and the query results.
- Schema Browser & Visual Editing
- Its graphical browsing capabilities allow you to understand the structure and dependencies of the database schema with a single mouse click. The schema browser also allows you to visually edit any schema object with a graphical design form to CREATE, ALTER or DROP the object. Visual editing supports Tables, Indexes, Procedures, Data Types and other schema objects. The visual editors also provides an SQL preview of all the commands to be executed to commit the operation.
- Schema Extraction & DDL Scripting
- Its graphical browsing allows you to extract the structure definition of all schema objects and to script the SQL DDL and DML (eg CREATE, ALTER, DROP, SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE and DELETE) syntax for database schema objects (including Tables, Views, Triggers, Stored Procedures and Functions).
- Table Data Editor
- A powerful Table Data Editor allows you to modify your results graphically and save them. By writing a single table SELECT statement in the Query Analyzer and clicking on the 'Execute Edit' button, a separate window is opened with the query results for you to edit and save. You may also browser to a table in the schema browser and select the Edit Table from the popup menu to edit the first 1000 records in a table.
- 1GHz x86 Processor or above (Intel/AMD)
- Minimum 256 MB or RAM
- Minimum 100 MB of Disk space
Aqua Data Studio 9.0.10 Build 18810 Screenshot
Aqua Data Studio 9.0.10 Build 18810 Keywords
Bookmark Aqua Data Studio 9.0.10 Build 18810
Aqua Data Studio 9.0.10 Build 18810 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Text Capture Component - GetWord 3.1
- DockSample 2.0.2649.16787
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Enterprise / Exchange Server 2007 32-bit VHD
- oXygen XML Editor and XSLT Debugger 8.2
- MySQLDirect .NET Data Provider 4.00
- SQL Server Data Access Components 4.00
- DTM Data Modeler 1.05.01
- InterBase Data Access Components 2.00