BDE eXpress for Vista 2.0
BDE eXpress for Vista 2.0 Ranking & Summary
BDE eXpress for Vista 2.0 description
The Borland Database Engine (shortly BDE ) is an interface of the company Firma Borland Inc. to access databases. It provides the access to well known databases as dBase and Paradox.
A lot of well known programs are using the BDE. Normally the user donnt know that hes using the BDE. But if he try to run the same program unter Windows Vista appears the message
" Error initializing the Borland Database Engine". At this moment it is obvious that not the software is bad but theres no compatible instalation of the BDE for Windows Vista present.
With "Windows Vista" Microsoft introduced a lot of changes egarding the file acces and rights of users and programs.
Per default the original BDE isnt made for "Windows Vista" specific environment conditions. This doesnt mean that BDE isnt a professionel database system. Well installed on Windows Vista the BDE runs as confidential as ever on other Windows systems.
"BDE eXpress für Vista" itself is'nt a database. It provides the BDE interface for other applications under Windows Vista.
The setup of "BDE eXpress for Vista" installs a special adapted version of the BDE for applications that access to Paradox and dBase databases with the BDE under "Windows Vista".
- Allows to activate and deactivate "BDE for Vista"
- Restauration of the initial state before install "BDE for Vista"
- Contains "BDE Express Backup" - an integrated Data backup toolsto store and restore Paradox- and dBase data stocks
- Allows automatical upgrade of whole data stocks into the Vista-compatible format Paradox 7
- Provides then Original "Borland BDE Administration" in Vista-compatible mode
- Support of User Aliasnames
BDE eXpress for Vista 2.0 Screenshot
BDE eXpress for Vista 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark BDE eXpress for Vista 2.0
BDE eXpress for Vista 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.