BestSync FTP 2010 (64-bit) 5.3.11
BestSync FTP 2010 (64-bit) 5.3.11 Ranking & Summary
BestSync FTP 2010 (64-bit) 5.3.11 description
BestSync FTP 2010 (64-bit) 5.3.11 brings you a comprehensive tool to synchronize or mirroring local folder with FTP server, net drive, USB disk. It provides many advanced features like fast file filtering engine, only designated file types and changed files are transferred, 128BITS RSA|RC2 encryption to protect your data on FTP server or USB disk, ppened and locked file copying function to backup using file without stop the application, resume transfer file from last breakpoint to sync large file in unstable internet environment, flexible scheduler to start task automatically, and file change monitoring feature to start synchronization immediately after the files are changed.
- Easy to use--Very intuitive user interface
- Setup the sync-task in one task wizard, and all the advanced features are only options in the wizard.
- Synchronize file--Work with 2 or more computers
- Single-Directional, bi-directional synchronization and file mirroring feature to ensure your workstation, laptop, and networked computers have the same files. BestSync can detect and synchronize file changes automatically, such as creating, updating, deleting and copying of files in subfolders.
- Backup & Restore file--Protect you data
- Backup your important files anytime with a single click, and use the flexible scheduler to automate your backups.
- When disaster strikes, restore the backup data easily.
- Incremental backups and full backups are supported.
- Synchronize with FTP server--Online access file
- Synchronize only changed files with FTP server in bi-direction.
- Automatically download/upload files from/to FTP server.
- Support FTPS (FTP over TLS/SSL) from Version 5.3.
- Using BestSync, publishing your website becomes easy and fast, only changed files are transferred to the server, and the deleted files on one side can be removed automatically by option.
- Synchronize with MS Outlook
- Synchronize email, contact, schedule etc with MS Outlook by USB, FTP etc. BestSync only copies new mails, contacts and schedules.
- Run as Windows Service--No need to logon
- This is very suitable for a server to backup changed files, and workstation to backup files to a server.
- When synchronize with the network drive or shared folder. BestSync can impersonate a local user and logon to the network resource.
- Copy open / locked files
- Support ”Volume Shadow Copy Service” of Windows XP/2003/VISTA/2008/Windows 7. Even opened files or locked files such as SQL data base file, Outlook PST files can be backed up correctly, and no need to close the program.
- Real-time Synchronization
- Synchronize files immediately after they are changed. BestSync monitors the change of the folders. When a file is changed, deleted, or renamed, the file is copied to, deleted from, or renamed in the target folder immediately.
- Fast Scan! Fast Sync! Fast Download!
- Fast Scan! Scan multiple folders simultaneously to shorten the prepare time.
- Fast Sync! Copy multiple files simultaneously shorten the synchronization time.
- Fast Download! Download one large file in multiple segments by multiple thread.
- Resume a file transfer from the last break point.
- The feature ensures large files to be copied successfully. This feature applies to FTP server, network drive, and shared folder.
- Bandwidth limit for FTP download and upload.
- Encryption & compression--Keep your data private
- For example, when you synchronize files to an USB drive in office, the files are encrypted and compressed. And when the files are synchronized to a home PC again, files are decrypted and decompressed. So it is safe even though the USB drive is lost. The default encryption algorithm is “Microsoft Strong Crypto graphic Provider” 128BITS RSA|RC2.
- Flexible Schedule--Automate your task.
- A flexible can be specified to start tasks automatically. You can set any schedule you want! Just set-it-and-forget-it. Automatic synchronization, automatic backup, automatic upload file to FTP server is capable.
- Detecting time zone, Resolving conflicts caused by Daylight Saving Time change, Preserving FTP file timestamp.
- Files can be synchronized correctly even the client and server are in different time zones. The timestamp difference caused by the Daylight-Saving-Time change can be ignored by option. Optimized for synchronizing with FileZilla FTP server. Get accurate timestamp from server when download file, and preserve the timestamp when upload file to FTP server.
- No file crash! No file lost!
- No files will be crashed during synchronization. BestSync uses a temporary file as the target, only the temporary file has been copied successfully, it will become the target file. The files overwritten or deleted during synchronization can be backed up and restored later.
- Versioning--Keep previous versions
- The date and time of synchronization can be used to create a sub-folder to store the backup files, and a backup comment can be attached to the sub-folder. Old versions can be cleared automatically by option.
- Preview--Confirm or change the sync action before running
- In the preview window, you can modify synchronization action of the files, and confirm the result of the synchronization, or start the comparing tool to view difference between the files of two sides.
- Trigger the task by the insertion event of a removable media.
- When you insert the USB disk in to the PC, all the updated files are compressed and encrypted to the USB disk. When the synchronization completes, BestSync flushes all the data to the USB disk, it is safe to take the USB out of the PC.
- BestSync can modify the task setting automatically if the drive is mounted to a different drive number from the task setting. (BestSync Portable Version optimized for portable usage, no need to install, just decompress the files to the root folder of the removable drive.)
- Works on any file system and media.
- Changes and conflicts are detected automatically by comparing current file status to the previous file status. The file can be in a removable media, an external disk, a server directory, a network sharing directory, a network disk, or a FTP server.
- Fast filtering--Backup selected file types
- Wildcard patterns can be used as filtering conditions. The wildcard patterns can be part of the file name, extension and wild card characters (*,?,#). A file type selector makes selecting file types very easy.
- Include and exclude--Only backup the critical data
- Sub-folders and files can be specified to be included or excluded from the synchronization.
- Log view--Review the sync history
- In the Log view you can view difference between current version and the backup versions, and restore the backup file to the source folder. Export log data to a CSV file or HTML file.
- Email Sync Result--Monitor the task remotely
- Email the sync result by email. The sync result can be a CSV file, HTML file. BestSync supports SMTP Authentication, such as "AUTH CRAM-MD5" or "AUTH LOGIN".
- Full Unicode support
- BestSync can synchronize file name include characters of Chinese, Japanese, Korean and more.
- Auto power off option to shutdown computer automatically when all the tasks complete.
- Command line arguments to lock computer, minimize as task tray icon, start tasks, or shutdown.
- Easy to encrypt or decrypt file
- Insert a context menu "Encrypt <==> Decrypt" in the Windows Explorer, It is simple to encrypt and compress files or decrypt and decompress files by this menu.
- Easy to take out digital camera picture.
- Pictures in the digital camera can be automatically moved to a designated folder, and rules can be specified to rename the picture names.
- Version 5.3.11 has fixed a bug that the response of the previous FTP command may disturb the current command.
BestSync FTP 2010 (64-bit) 5.3.11 Screenshot
BestSync FTP 2010 (64-bit) 5.3.11 Keywords
Bookmark BestSync FTP 2010 (64-bit) 5.3.11
BestSync FTP 2010 (64-bit) 5.3.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- My Remote Files 2.4.1
- x360soft - Ftp Client ActiveX SDK 2.41
- X360 Ftp Client ActiveX OCX (Team Developer) 2.40
- SQL Server Recovery Toolbox 1.0.5
- MS SQL Server Import Multiple Text Files Software 7.0
- SynchronEX File Synchronizer, Backup/FTP 188.8.131.52
- 123 Outlook Express and Windows Mail Backup 2.05
- FTP To Text 184.108.40.206