Big Faceless Java PDF library 2.11.11
Big Faceless Java PDF library 2.11.11 Ranking & Summary
Big Faceless Java PDF library 2.11.11 description
- Transparent Unicode support - create documents in Arabic, Russian or Japanese as easily as English.
- TrueType and Type1 fonts, with subsetting for smaller files. Great for OCR
- PDF Encryption, for password-protected documents (40 and 128 bit RC4 or AES)
- Embed JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF or java.awt.Image images, or add Barcodes directly to the PDF.
- Use Spot colors, calibrated ICC profiles and other advanced colorspace
- Add HTML-style Hyperlinks to text or images
- Process 1000+ words a second with kerning, ligatures, justification and "curly quotes" for legibility.
- Simplify complex document creation by defining and applying "Styles"
- Full support for PDF features like bookmarks, compression and document meta-information
- Non-linear creation of documents - pages can be created and edited in any order
- Version 2.11.11 has fixed bug causing failure to parse JBIG2 images at certain zoom levels.
- Fixed error introduced in previous release which resulted in text extraction on pages after the first failing to work correctly when performed in the viewer.
- Improvements to font substitution for Chinese/Japanese/Korean when rasterizing
- Fixed orientation of rotated annotations fields being added to rotated pages during FDF import
- Fixes for some OpenType fonts containing glyphs > U+10000
- Viewer: added italian translation
- Java 1.2
Big Faceless Java PDF library 2.11.11 Screenshot
Big Faceless Java PDF library 2.11.11 Keywords
Bookmark Big Faceless Java PDF library 2.11.11
Big Faceless Java PDF library 2.11.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.