BitComet 8 January 2009 Beta
BitComet 8 January 2009 Beta Ranking & Summary
BitComet 8 January 2009 Beta description
BitComet 8 January 2009 Beta is designed as a professional p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent, which is one of the most popular p2p protocol designed for high-speed distribution of 100MB or GB sized files.
BitComet is a powerful, clean, fast, and easy-to-use bittorrent client. It supports simultaneous downloads, download queue, selected downloads in torrent package, fast-resume, chatting, disk cache, speed limits, port mapping, proxy, ip-filter, etc.
Best of all, it is totally free, just download and enjoy the convenience that it brings to your life.
For more information, you are advised to have a look at the following list of features!
1. BitTorrent Download - fast and powerful:
- Preview while Downloading: Preview of MP3, rmvb, wmv, and qt is available during downloading process
- Intelligent Connection Optimization: Configuration is automatically set to match your connection type
- Intelligent Disk Cache: Memory cache is used to reduce the read/write frequency of your hard drive, therefore increasing service life
- Quick Resume: The torrents can be seeded or resumed immediately without time consuming scans
- NAT Traversal: Users behind NAT can now connect with each other by UDP
- Auto Config ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) and ICS (Internet Connection Sharing) in Windows XP
- Auto Config UPNP port mapping in router (UPnP support is required in router, Windows XP is required)
- Option of Disabling and Setting Priority of Files in any torrent: Files can be disabled, so they are not downloaded, or set to higher or lower priority, allowing you to select which files finish first
- Trackerless support (Mainline DHT): Torrents can be downloaded when tracker is offline using DHT
- Support for Multi-tracker, and utf-8 extension, UDP tracker Protocol v2
2. HTTP/FTP Download - Innovative P2P Technology:
- Preview while Downloading: Preview of mp3, rmvb, wmv, and qt is available during downloading process
- Ability of Multi-Section Download: Files are split into several sections which are downloaded at the same time to increase the download speed up to 500% or more
- Ability of Multi-Mirror download: Mirror servers are automatically found for the file being downloaded Data from these servers are downloaded at the same time to increase download speed 300% or more
- Ability of Multi-Peer download: BitTorrent technology is integrated into HTTP/FTP protocol, with which BitComet automatically finds other peers and gets data from them to increase your download speed without additional bandwidth usage of the HTTP server
- Support for Unicode: Multi-language web pages and encoded URLs can be correctly handled
- Quick Resume: Stopped download tasks can be resumed from where they left off from both HTTP and FTP servers
3. Download Management - Customization Available:
- Global and Per-Task Speed Limit, for Both Upload and Download
- Bandwidth Scheduler
- Custom-built Categories Management
4. Easy to Use and Free:
- User-friendly and very easy-to-use, we try to hide every complicated terms behind the interface
- BitComet does not contain any adware or spyware
Enhancements: Support Previewing.
Requirements: MSXML3, which is included in IE6 or WinXP
BitComet 8 January 2009 Beta Screenshot
BitComet 8 January 2009 Beta Keywords
Bookmark BitComet 8 January 2009 Beta
BitComet 8 January 2009 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Kingsoft Fast AIT (TranslationExpress) 2009
- Canadian Postal Code Database (Basic Edition) January.2009
- United States ZIP Code Database (Gold Edition) January.2009
- GeoDataSource World Cities Database (Free Edition) January.2009
- North American Area Code Database (Gold Edition) January-March.2009
- Fastream IQ Web/FTP Server 11.5.6 Beta 1 / 11.5.5
- curl 7.5.1
- Null FTP Server Pro 1.0.7