BitNami Trac Stack 0.12.2-5
BitNami Trac Stack 0.12.2-5 Ranking & Summary
BitNami Trac Stack 0.12.2-5 description
Trac should impose as little as possible on a team’s established development process and policies. It provides an interface to Subversion, an integrated Wiki and convenient reporting facilities.Trac allows wiki markup in issue descriptions and commit messages, creating links and seamless references between bugs, tasks, changesets, files and wiki pages. A timeline shows all project events in order, making the acquisition of an overview of the project and tracking progress very easy.
- Easy to Install
- BitNami Stacks are built with one goal in mind: to make it as easy as
- possible to install open source software. The installers completely automate the process of installing and configuring all of the software included in each Stack, so you can have everything up and running in just a few clicks.
- BitNami Stacks are completely self-contained, and therefore do not interfere with any software already installed on your system. For example, you can upgrade your system's MySQL or Apache without fear of 'breaking' your BitNami Stack.
- By the time you click the 'finish' button on the installer, the whole stack will be integrated, configured and ready to go.
- BitNami Stacks can be installed in any directory. This allows you to have multiple instances of the same stack, without them interfering with each other.
- Installation fails on Windows for non default installation directory
- Include python sqlite3 module support (on Unix)
- Intel x86 or compatible processor
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM
- Minimum of 150 MB hard drive space
- TCP/IP protocol support
- A Windows operating system such as Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 2008 or Windows Server 2003.
BitNami Trac Stack 0.12.2-5 Screenshot
BitNami Trac Stack 0.12.2-5 Keywords
Bookmark BitNami Trac Stack 0.12.2-5
BitNami Trac Stack 0.12.2-5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.