BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0
BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0 Ranking & Summary
BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0 description
BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0 is a software that allows you to secure the data stored and transferred via your MS SQL Server Integration Services scripts.
BizCrypto™ lets you add an additional level of data security to your business processes in minutes. BizCrypto™ can be used with Microsoft BizTalk® Server, Microsoft SQL Server® Integration Services, Windows Workflow Foundation and SharePoint
BizCrypto for SQL Server Integration Services offers components (SSIS Connections and SSIS Tasks) that let you add industry standard security functions to your data processing scenarios in Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services 2005 or Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services 2008:
- image BizCrypto Transports - support for the Internet transport protocols:
- FTPS transport - FTPS Connection and Task let you transfer the data over Internet using FTP and FTPS (FTP-over-SSL) protocols.
- SFTP transport - SFTP Connection and Task let you securely transfer the data over Internet using SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol).
- SSH transport - SSH Connection and Task let you securely execute commands on remote systems via SSH (Secure Shell) protocol and retrieve execution results.
- SMTP transport - SMTP Connection and Task let you send e-mail messages using standard SMTP protocol. The transport supports SSL/TLS to secure the connection.
- image BizCrypto Data Security - security functions for your documents and files in various formats:
- OpenPGP processor - OpenPGP task for PGP-compatible file security functions (encryption, signing, compression). The OpenPGP processor is completely conformant to OpenPGP standards (RFC 2440 and RFC 4880).
- PDF processor - PDF task offers functions that let you perform signing, timestamping, encryption, decryption and verification of PDF (Portable Document Format) documents. The processed documents are readable by Acrobat and other applications which process PDF documents.
- XML processor - XML task lets you sign, encrypt, timestamp, decrypt and verify the XML documents or their parts using X.509 certificates or OpenPGP keys. Security operations are conformant to XMLDSig, XMLEnc and XAdES specifications.
- MIME and S/MIME processor - MIME and S/MIME tasks that let you compose e-mail message and optionally encrypt or sign it using X.509 certificates.
- PKI processor - PKI task which provides PKCS#7-conformant functions that let you sign, encrypt, timestamp, decrypt and verify any generic data using X.509 certificates.
- Secure Internet protocols for data transfer. Add security to standard Internet data transfer protocols like FTP, SMTP, HTTP etc.. With BizCrypto you will be able to transfer any data safely over unsecured channel.
- Secure file transfer and remote command executions. Transfer file safely over secure SFTP channel. Securely transfer data over SSL with FTPS protocol. SFTP and FTPS transports of BizCrypto provide functions to create, read and write files, create, delete and enumerate directories, get and set file attributes and access control attributes.
- Encrypt and decrypt files and text using PGP-compatible algorithm. Your data can be sored or transferred in encrypted form. BizCrypto supports OpenPGP, one of the most popular data encryption and signing standards. You can strengthen your business IT infrustracture with security functions such as signing, encryption, decryption and data verification using OpenPGP keys.
- Encrypt and sign documents in PDF and XML formats. With BizCrypto you can extend your XML processing applications with XML-compliant certificate-based encryption, signing and timestamping. Perform processing of your XML documents according to XMLEnc, XMLDSig and XAdES specifications. Add password-based and certificate-based encryption, certificate-based signing, timestamping and compression to all your PDF documents.
- Create and parse MIME-compliant mail with security extensions. Secure your e-mail messages and attachments. BizCrypto makes possible implementation of full MIME and S/MIME functionalities. Extend e-mail functionality by sending any types of attachments, including multimedia, via without breaking existing implementations.
- Support Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), manage X.509 certificates and storages. Add security to your business infrastructure. PKI processor of BizCrypto lets you use PKI functionality in your application. This includes certificate management, signing, encryption, timestamping, signing of executables. PKI processors gives you benefit of the latest encryption algorithms such as Elliptic Curve Cryptography - a functionality unavailable in other encryption packages.
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5,
- MS SQL Server 2005 or 2008
BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0 Screenshot
BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0 Keywords
Bookmark BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0
BizCrypto for SQL Server 7.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- EMS SQL Manager 2008 Lite for SQL Server 184.108.40.206
- MS SQL Server Automatic Backup & Restore Software 7.0
- EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server Freeware 3.4
- MS SQL Server Backup to Another SQL Server Database Software 7.0
- MS SQL Server Change Case to Proper, Upper & Lower Software 7.0
- PF-Merge for MS SQL Server
- SQL Examiner 2008 R2 220.127.116.11
- MS Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert S 7.0
- EMS SQL Manager 2005 Lite for SQL Server 2.7
- Excel MS SQL Server Import, Export & Con 1.1
- MS Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Co 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Soft 7.0
- Access MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Convert Software 7.0
- MySQL MS SQL Server Import, Export & Con 7.0