Bluetooth Update 1.0 for Windows
Bluetooth Update 1.0 for Windows Ranking & Summary
Bluetooth Update 1.0 for Windows description
Bluetooth Update 1.0 for Windows is considered to be a professional and useful update that improves the performance of the Apple Bluetooth devices while running Microsoft Windows XP and Windows Vista on the the iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2009) and iMac (27-inch, Late 2009) computers using Boot Camp.
- Using Windows XP or Vista, download the update from the Apple website.
- When the download is complete, AppleBcUpdate.exe appears on the desktop.
- Double-click on AppleBcInstaller.exe and follow the onscreen instructions to install the update. If your computer is not eligible for this update, you'll receive a "This update is not intended for this computer and will not be installed" message when you start the update.
- Follow the instructions in the Device Driver Installation wizard.
- When the update has finished installing, an installation wizard screen with the message "The drivers were successfully installed on this computer" will appear.
Bluetooth Update 1.0 for Windows Screenshot
Bluetooth Update 1.0 for Windows Keywords
Bookmark Bluetooth Update 1.0 for Windows
Bluetooth Update 1.0 for Windows Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.