Brekeke SIP Server 126.96.36.199
Brekeke SIP Server 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Brekeke SIP Server 184.108.40.206 description
Brekeke SIP Server 220.127.116.11 is specifically designed to provides a SIP-based communication platform for a wide variety of service providers and enterprises.
This product offers SIP over TCP/UDP support, original NAT traversal functionality, as well as a number of flexible call control functions. By optimizing the customer experience and providing only the highest-quality products, Brekeke SIP Server platform has been deployed by numerous satisfied customers worldwide.
- Registrar Service
- Brekeke SIP Server receives REGISTER requests from SIP UAs and updates its database appropriately. Using the registrar function, you can receive calls from any SIP UA using your unique SIP-URI.
- Call Routing
- Brekeke SIP Server routes SIP requests from a SIP UA or other server, to the most appropriate SIP-URI address based on its registrar database and Dial Plan. Brekeke SIP Server supports SIP redirect feature which allow servers to redirect a request back to SIP UA.
- Dial Plan
- With a Dial Plan you can use regular expressions to define matching or filtering rules for headers and IP addresses in the SIP packets. Brekeke SIP Server’s Dial Plan increases compatibility between SIP compliant products and provide added capability for creating complex call routing.
- By specifying authentication settings on REGISTER or INVITE requests, you can limit calls that go through Brekeke SIP Server. Authentication Plug-in is available for the users who wish to use an existing user directory service.
- Session Management
- The real-time session management is available through Brekeke SIP Server's Administrative tool. View session status or manually terminate the active calls.
- NAT Traversal
- Brekeke SIP Server enables SIP UAs behind the NAT to talk with other SIP UAs, including video over NAT traversal. Using NAT-enabled firewalls ensures the security that you want to retain, while giving users the ability to make media calls over the Internet between different networks.
- Brekeke SIP Server can detect UPnP enabled router and control it remotely for NAT traversal.
- TCP Transport Support
- Brekeke SIP Server added a new Transport Protocol, TCP, from version 2.2. With this support, Brekeke SIP Server is compatible with a variety of TCP enabled UAs, servers, and applications. TCP Support
- Upper/Thru Registration
- Upper/Thru Registration, the Brekeke SIP Server's original function, allows for easy configuration of parallel users of pre-existing or other SIP servers. With this feature, you can take advantage of SIP communication through ITSP lines or third party SIP Servers.
- Multiple-Domain Hosting
- Brekeke SIP Server can host multiple domains on one server install. This feature allows user to manage multiple domains under one server setup.
- Back to Back User Agent (B2BUA)
- Brekeke SIP Server can behave as a B2BUA and hide private information from SIP packet.
- Added more improvement on security of administrative tool for preventing cross-site request forgery.
- Fixed minor bugs.
- OS: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, Solaris
- Java: Sun Microsystems JDK 1.6 or later (32bit)
- Memory: 256 MB Minimum
Brekeke SIP Server 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Brekeke SIP Server 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Brekeke SIP Server 126.96.36.199
Brekeke SIP Server 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010 / 2008 Service Pack 1
- AyRecovery Enterprise 184.108.40.206
- AXIGEN Mail Server Service Provider Edition 7.3.2
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Broker External Activator
- EA Domainkeys/DKIM for IIS SMTP Service and Exchange Server 2.1
- Domainkeys/DKIM for IIS/Exchange Server 1.1
- Microsoft Security Bulletin Q322273
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 8.1.311.3 Update Rollup 4
- Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 Service Pack Password patch 6-8-2000
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2
- Server Service Monitor 1.15
- SQL Server Version Checker 1.0.5
- MyServer virtual private file server service 1.0.41
- Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 Adm inistration Tools Pa
- DynSite x86 e1.1
- Microsoft BizTalk Server 2000 Service Pack 1a
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Service Pack 1 Analysis Services Components 1.0
- Exchange 2000 Server Service Pack 3 3
- Office 2000 Server Extensions Service Pack 3 owssp3
- Commerce Server 2002 Service Pack 1 - English 1
- Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 Service Pack 1 Symb Update
- Commerce Server 2000 Service Pack 3 - English 1
- Commerce Server 2002 Service Pack 1 Debug Symbols 1.1
- Exchange Server 2003 Service Pack 2 06.05.06.7638