Bulk Image Downloader 184.108.40.206
Bulk Image Downloader 220.127.116.11 Ranking & Summary
Bulk Image Downloader 18.104.22.168 description
Bulk Image Downloader 22.214.171.124 provides you with an application which can be used to help you to automatically download and save images and videos from thumbnailed web galleries, bypassing all annoying popups and adverts. It can also extract image information from regular text files (such as saved html pages or plain text files containing links) and web pages where image links are listed as plain text. Almost all popular image hosting sites are supported and its built in image location technology can locate the full sized image in most web pages no matter what the layout or redirection methods used.
Original image filenames are extracted where possible, but an option to generate sequential filenames is available for those image hosts that scramble the filenames.
It integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera via the right click context menu for even easier downloading.
Download thumbnail gallery images interactively or send them to the Queue Manager and have them all downloaded automatically one gallery at a time. Images that fail to download within a batch are automatically saved to new "retry" batches that can easily be requeued for download.
Use the BID Link Explorer to quickly extract multiple gallery links from gallery "index" pages (pages listing multiple galleries) and quickly queue them for download.
Most popular image hosts are supported, including flickr, imagevenue, imagefap, imagereverb, imagebam, imageshack, and too many others too list here.
Introduction to BID
Bulk Image Downloader is a specialized tool designed to automatically download and save images from thumbnailed image galleries, bypassing all annoying popups and adverts. It can also extract image information from regular text files (such as saved html pages or plain text files containing links) and web pages where image links are listed as plain text. Almost all popular image hosting sites are supported and the built in image locator AI can locate the full sized image in most web pages no matter what the layout. It integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera via the right click context menu for even easier downloading.
Download thumbnail galleries images interactively or send them to the Queue Manager and have them all downloaded automatically one gallery at a time.
Some of the image host sites supported include:
normal sites (where thumbnails link directly to images)
imagefap (can download an entire multi page imagefap thumbnail gallery)
imagereverb (can download an entire multi page imagereverb thumbnail gallery)
imagecash (redirected links are resolved automatically)
usercash (redirected links are resolved automatically)
- flickr (can download entire multipage flickr photo galleries and sets)
vbulletin forum image attachments
plus many more!
How to use it
For a comprehensive guide to using BID please read the BID Users Guide (pdf) .
If the current web page you're viewing contains a thumbnailed image gallery simply right click inside the window and select "Open current page with Bulk Image Downloader". Alternatively if the page contains links to thumbnailed image galleries right click on one of the links and select "Open link target with Bulk Image Downloader". Either of these actions will launch BID and cause it to immediately scan the page or link for downloable images. Alternatively start BID manually and copy and paste the URL of the web page containing the images into the "URL to page containing links" edit box. Click on "Scan URL for images" to bring up a list of images that B.I.D. is capable of downloading.
Once BID has presented you with a list of images select the ones you don't want and press the Delete key to remove them from the list. You can select multiple images by holding down the Ctrl key while clicking with the mouse.
Double click on an image to display the full sized thumbnail. Double click the thumbnail image to download and display the full sized image.
Select a download folder and then click on "Download files" to begin downloading the images.
Click on "Save Batch" to save the download links to a text file. These ".bidlist" saved files can be loaded into B.I.D. by clicking on the "Load Batch/Scan links from file" button.
To create a list from multiple sources check the "Append to existing links" checkbox. Links will now be appended to the list instead of replacing the existing list when a URL is scanned or a file is loaded.
Some image hosts scramble the image filenames. In such a case you can select the "Generate Filenames" checkbox and type in an image prefix. Images will be saved as "PREFIXnnn.jpg" where nnn is the image's sequence number on the list.
The "Thumbnails" checkbox toggles the display of image thumbnails within the list.
If "Close when download complete" is selected, B.I.D. will close automatically after the last image in the list has been downloaded.
Click on "Add to Queue" to have the current batch saved and sent to the Queue Manager
- Downloads entire image galleries automatically (no more endless right clicking to "save image as...")
- Downloads thumbnailed video files (.mpg, .avi. .mov, etc)
- Integrates with IE, FireFox and Opera. Just right click on a gallery page or gallery link and select "Download with Bulk Image Downloader"
- No complicated configuration or project files needed - it just works
- Works on sites that the other image downloaders don't
- Automatically locates and downloads images that have had their true locations hidden by redirection "services" such as usercash, linkbucks, etc.
- Saves time - galleries are downloaded as fast as your connection will allow
- Saves bandwidth - adverts and popups are not downloaded, just the images
- Validates and automatically retries partial or corrupt images, resuming downloads where possible
- Automatically detects and downloads from most multi page forum threads and galleries
- Downloads vbulletin forum attached images
- Multiple gallery download jobs can be queued and downloaded at a later time via the integrated Queue Manager
Bulk Image Downloader 126.96.36.199 Screenshot
Bulk Image Downloader 188.8.131.52 Keywords
Bookmark Bulk Image Downloader 184.108.40.206
Bulk Image Downloader 220.127.116.11 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Bulk Image Downloader 18.104.22.168 Beta / 22.214.171.124
- Bulk Image Downloader 126.96.36.199 Beta / 188.8.131.52
- Bulk Image Downloader 184.108.40.206
- Bulk Image Downloader 220.127.116.11
- Bulk Image Downloader 18.104.22.168
- Bulk Image Downloader 22.214.171.124
- Bulk Image Downloader 126.96.36.199
- Bulk Image Downloader 188.8.131.52
- Bulk Image Downloader 184.108.40.206
- Bulk Image Downloader 2.13
- Bulk Image Downloader 2.10
- Bulk Image Downloader 220.127.116.11
- Bulk Image Downloader 18.104.22.168
- Bulk Image Downloader 22.214.171.124
- Bulk Image Downloader 1.40