Bulk Image Downloader 2.10
Bulk Image Downloader 2.10 Ranking & Summary
Bulk Image Downloader 2.10 description
Bulk Image Downloader 2.10 will make you feel pleasant because it can download full sized images from almost any thumbnailed Web gallery, bypassing all annoying pop-ups and adverts.
Almost all popular image hosting sites (such as imagefap, imagevenue, flickr and imageshack) are supported. Multi page imagefap, flickr, imagereverb and Web forum galleries can be downloaded automatically. It can even handle forum attached images.
Partially downloaded or invalid images are automatically retried, and image downloads are resumed where possible. It can also handle images that have had their true locations hidden via redirection sites such as user-cash and image-cash (redirected links are resolved automatically). It integrates with Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Opera via the right click context menu for even easier downloading.
- Downloads entire image galleries automatically
- Integrates with IE, FireFox and Opera.
- Download from video sites like YouTube, Google Video, DailyMotion, MetaCafe, MegaVideo, YouPorn, PornHub, RedTube, Tube8, MegaPorn
- Downloads thumbnailed video files (.mpg, .avi. .mov, etc)
- No complicated configuration or project files needed - it just works
- Works on sites that the other image downloaders don't
- Automatically locates and downloads images that have had their true locations hidden by redirection "services" such as usercash, linkbucks, etc.
- Saves time - galleries are downloaded as fast as your connection will allow
- Saves bandwidth - adverts and popups are not downloaded, just the images
- Validates and automatically retries partial or corrupt images, resuming downloads where possible
- Automatically detects and downloads from most multi page forum threads and galleries
- Downloads vbulletin forum attached images
- Multiple gallery download jobs can be queued and downloaded at a later time via the integrated Queue Manager
- Source code of page is now sent directly from the browser to BID when using "Open Current Page with BID". This means BID no longer needs to load the first page so scanning is much quicker, and it also solves the problem of pages that BID has trouble loading due to authentication issues (such as blogspot blogs with content warnings).
- IE and Opera will both be updated to support this feature automatically.
- FireFox users must upgrade their BID FireFox extension to 184.108.40.206 to support this new feature. (not available for Windows 9x, ME)
- Support for imgsrc.ru (full sized images and multi page galleries)
- Support for snapfish albums
- Support for bc-series.com (set max dl threads to 1 for these galleries)
- Support for fotocommunity (including multi page galleries)
- BID maximized status now saved along with window size and position
- Fixed some Unicode dialog issues with Vista
- New JAPANESE translation (thanks to Tilt)
Bulk Image Downloader 2.10 Screenshot
Bulk Image Downloader 2.10 Keywords
Bookmark Bulk Image Downloader 2.10
Bulk Image Downloader 2.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Bulk Image Downloader 220.127.116.11 Beta / 18.104.22.168
- Bulk Image Downloader 22.214.171.124 Beta / 126.96.36.199
- Bulk Image Downloader 188.8.131.52
- Bulk Image Downloader 184.108.40.206
- Bulk Image Downloader 220.127.116.11
- Bulk Image Downloader 18.104.22.168
- Bulk Image Downloader 22.214.171.124
- Bulk Image Downloader 126.96.36.199
- Bulk Image Downloader 188.8.131.52
- Bulk Image Downloader 2.13
- Bulk Image Downloader 184.108.40.206
- Bulk Image Downloader 220.127.116.11
- Bulk Image Downloader 18.104.22.168
- Bulk Image Downloader 22.214.171.124
- Bulk Image Downloader 1.40