Camelot Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0
Camelot Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Camelot Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0 description
Camelot Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0 supplies a highly flexible and enhanced utility which simplifies integrations between SharePoint and other solutions, platforms and languages, e.g. PHP and Java. It provides a set of standards for querying and transferring list and library data using standard SQL syntax and CamelotXml via WCF services.
The toolkit is based on the Camelot .NET Connector for Microsoft SharePoint. It's a standard ADO.NET driver for SharePoint that makes it possible to query SharePoint lists and document libraries using standard SQL commands, such as SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, SHOW TABLES, SHOW FIELDS, etc. The great thing about the connector is that it allows anyone with basic SQL knowledge to work with SharePoint without any prior experience of sites, lists, views or document libraries.
- Added new library called Camelot.SharePointIntegration.Client.dll. This library now contains the ListData, DocumentLibraryData and CamelotXml classes and provides general methods for reading and writing CamelotXml files. This library has no dependencies, thus can be used to read CamelotXml and integrate with the Camelot WCF service also where Camelot .NET Connector is not installed.
- Removed ListData, DocumentLibraryData and CamelotXml classes from library Camelot.SharePointIntegration.dll.
- Added ListDataUtility and DocumentLibraryDataUtility classes to Camelot.SharePointIntegration.dll providing methods for selecting SharePoint data into ListData and DocumentLibraryData objects. This replaces some functionality that was previously implemented under the ListData and DocumentLibraryData classes.
- Moved MD5, DeflateCompress and DeflateDecompress methods from the Utilities class to the Extensions class under Camelot.SharePointIntegration.Client namespace.
- Fixed bug in ReadXml method that caused incorrect column names.
- Added new method for exporting document libraries to ListData, see included example class ExportDocumentLibraryAsCamelotXml.
- Camelot .NET Connector and at least a development license, which are free and renewable for all.
Camelot Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0 Screenshot
Camelot Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Camelot Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0
Camelot Integration Toolkit for Microsoft SharePoint 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- WinFax PRO Macro for Word XP/2000/2003 2.0
- Talking Dictionary 8.4.3
- HyperSystems HyperMedia LITE32 3.1a
- Word PhoneBook Lite 3.0.1
- JVISION with Visual Cafe Integration 1.2
- JVISION with Visual Cafe Integration and Project Documentor 1.2
- Library 14.3.2000
- BridgeTrak Help Desk , Tracking and PC Inventory Software 4.0