Canaware NetNotes 5.5
Canaware NetNotes 5.5 Ranking & Summary
Canaware NetNotes 5.5 description
Canaware NetNotes 5.5 is released as an advanced and useful application which will help you create your own knowledge base by capturing various web pages from IE and Firefox. It also provides you the abilities to categorize, organize, edit and search your information in an easy way.
- Download the targets of the hyperlinks in the web page as the attachments to the article, such as zipped source file, web page, and pictures.
- Categorize and organize all articles in a library into folders;
- Capture a complete web page or the portion you like such as images, specific paragraphs or source code snippets by a right-clicking in the Internet Explorer;
- Remove the potential dangerous scripts, tags and attributes in the article automatically before saving it in your local hard disk;
- View and edit the aricle with a WYSIWYG article editor;
- Hightlight your favorite keyword, phrase and/or sentence in an article;
- Search a word in the library with powerful search options;
- Send aricles to your friends by email;
- Backup all articles in a Zip file;
- Add keywords, rating and comments to an article;
- Added New Feature
- Full support table editing in a article
- Support modifying image's properties in a article
- Fixed Defects:
- AutoUpdate cannot be triggered in Windows Vista Home 64bit
- "Save As Library" failed when change the library name
- Can't sort articles by "modified" in View -> Sort By
- "Insert Table" doesn't take the value they input
- Error when trying to do a search in Windows Vista 64bit
- Can't see the "Export To Canaware NetNotes" in the context menu in FireFox 3.6
- Internet Explorer 5.5 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or later
Canaware NetNotes 5.5 Screenshot
Canaware NetNotes 5.5 Keywords
Bookmark Canaware NetNotes 5.5
Canaware NetNotes 5.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.