Cassini++ 1.0 Beta
Cassini++ 1.0 Beta Ranking & Summary
Cassini++ 1.0 Beta description
Cassini++ 1.0 Beta is a useful program which was designed to be a personal web server for the .NET 3.5 framework based on the Cassini v3.5 implementation by Dmitry Robsman with an improved GUI.
- Provide an embeddable Personal Web Server.
- Provide a Development Web Server that can be used for tests and as development alternative to WebDev Web Server.
Cassinipp c: 80 / Starts cassini with application directory "c:" listening on port 80 on loopback device (127.0.0.1 aka localhost)
Cassinipp c: 80 / any Starts cassini with application directory "c:" listening on port 80 on any ip address (reachable from network) using virtual path "/"
Cassinipp c: Starts cassini with application directory "c:" listening on port 80 of loopback device using virtual path "/"
- Single exe file. No need to install!
- Only 65K small!
- Running ASP.NET applications!
- Can be run as private web server or public available web server (recommended only in secure environments)
- Minimize to tray
- Runs on Mono 2.4
Requirements: -NET Framework 3.5
Cassini++ 1.0 Beta Screenshot
Cassini++ 1.0 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Cassini++ 1.0 Beta
Cassini++ 1.0 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.