cFosSpeed 4.50 build 1456
cFosSpeed 4.50 build 1456 Ranking & Summary
cFosSpeed 4.50 build 1456 description
cFosSpeed 4.50 build 1456 is an effective utility which accelerates Internet speed with Traffic Shaping, optimizes ping and prioritize programs.
For DSL, ADSL, VDSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile (GSM, GPRS, HSCSD, UMTS, HSDPA), Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media and Tuning.
- Broadband: Cabel and DSL
- Narrow band: Modem and ISDN
- Mobile (UMTS, HSDPA, GSM, GPRS, HSCSD)
- DSL, PPPoE
- DSL, PPPoA (VCmux and LLC)
- DSL, PPTP
- IP over AAL
- RFC1483/2684 bridged
- Router and dial-up connections
- LAN and WLAN
- Router and Bridge-Mode
- Multiple connections simultaneously
- Adjustable routes
- Several IP adresses per adapter
- Traffic Shaping
- Multi-User version
- TX and RX-Shaping
- L7 Protocol Analysis
- Prioritization of Programs
- RTP/VoIP Detection
- 5 priority queues
- Individual rules with filter language
- Low-Latency Mode
- Auto-MTU optimization
- Online Budgets
- Usage Graph
- Overview of connections
- Data and packet logging
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit version
- 12+ languages
- Added new skin: "LC History"; it's like the well-known Liquid Crystal skin, but with a history that scrolls to the left.
- Added Layer-7 detection for large HTTP downloads (client & server).
- HTTP transfers which take more than 1 sec. at full speed are now classified as HTTP_C_BULK / HTTP_S_BULK and have low priority as default. You can change the priority in the Layer-7 Protocol prioritization dialog.
- Speeded memory allocation.
- Improved detection of packets that NDIS sends erroneously to cFosSpeed.
- Added better handling of multiple but different SYN segments and improved recovery after ACK for unsent data.Thanks to khashayar zayyani for help.
- Fixed a crash with Cisco Systems VPN Client.Thanks to Hardi Trenkel for crash dump file.
- Adapters were sometimes unbound too fast, which caused Windows problems.
- It seems some networks trash the Ping IP packet when they return it to the sender and cFosSpeed couln't find the replies in its lists.
- Tried to fiproblem with socket error sending pings that caused ping balloons.Thanks to yen linh for report.
- Fixed a bug where cFosSpeed would not properly reset the 'bridged' setting when the router resets while cFosSpeed is running.Thanks to 4wd for bug report and testing.
- Sometimes HTTP, SSL and SSH non-BULK l7-protocols would stay on default priority even if the l7-protocol priority was set to high.Fixed.Thanks to mumia for bug report.
- Fixed a crash under Vista that would close spd.exe.Thanks to SyntaX.
- Fixed x64 installer: now it pops up UAC dialog under Vista to make you full
- Admin.This bug was introduced in build 1433.
- Fixed some Windows object security problems.
- L7 protocols SSL_C, SSL_S and SSH sometimes switched between _BULK and regular versions periodically.This has been amended.
- Removed obsolete NDIS handler.
- Removed speed.gadget from distribution.It can now be downloaded from the website.
cFosSpeed 4.50 build 1456 Screenshot
cFosSpeed 4.50 build 1456 Keywords
Bookmark cFosSpeed 4.50 build 1456
cFosSpeed 4.50 build 1456 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1539 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1537 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1532 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1530 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1527 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1526 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1526 Beta / 4.52 Build 1509
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1523 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1522 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.53 Build 1521 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.51 Build 1508 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.51 Build 1506 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.51 Build 1505 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.51 Build 1504 Beta
- cFosSpeed 4.51 Build 1502 Beta