cFosSpeed beta (64-bit) 6.51 build 1840
cFosSpeed beta (64-bit) 6.51 build 1840 Ranking & Summary
cFosSpeed beta (64-bit) 6.51 build 1840 description
cFosSpeed beta (64-bit) 6.51 build 1840 is created to provide you with a simple yet effective network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping.
Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping.You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection.cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, WIMAX etc.
- Improve your Ping for online games
- Keep your internet fast during heavy upload/download
- NEW: Improve mobile Internet
- Reduce audio/video streaming problems
- Improve VoIP speech quality
- cFosSpeed prevents one application (e.g. sending email) from choking all others, like telephone calls, chat, etc.
- cFosSpeed keeps your ping times low, so you can play online games and download files simultaneously.
- All important data packets are automatically prioritized over unimportant ones. With the cFosSpeed program and protocol prioritization you can configure your applications ideally and/or add new Programs.
- Real-time analysis of your data: With the new status window you can easily recognize which data streams you are currently transfering.
- cFosSpeed runs with DSL, Cable, WLAN, CDMA2000, UMTS, WCDMA, Modem, ISDN, broadband mobile (2G / 3G).
- Broadband: Cable and DSL
- Narrow band: Modem and ISDN
- Mobile (UMTS, WIMAX, HSDPA, W-CDMA, WCDMA, CDMA, CDMA2000, 3G Mobile, HSCSD)
- DSL, PPPoE
- DSL, PPPoA (Vcmux and LLC)
- DSL, PPTP
- IP over AAL
- RFC1483/2684 bridged
- Router and dial-up connections
- LAN and WLAN
- Router and Bridge-Mode
- Multiple connections simultaneously
- Adjustable routes
- Several IP adresses per adapter
- Multi-User version
- TX and RX-Shaping
- L7 Protocol Analysis
- Prioritization of Programs
- RTP/VoIP Detection
- 5 priority queues
- Individual rules with filter language
- Low-Latency Mode
- Auto-MTU optimization
- Online Budgets
- Usage Graph
- Overview of connections
- Data and packet logging
- 32-Bit and 64-Bit version
- 12+ languages
- Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7, but also Windows 2000
- 32bit / 64bit (x64)
- existing Internet connection
cFosSpeed beta (64-bit) 6.51 build 1840 Screenshot
cFosSpeed beta (64-bit) 6.51 build 1840 Keywords
Bookmark cFosSpeed beta (64-bit) 6.51 build 1840
cFosSpeed beta (64-bit) 6.51 build 1840 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.