Chainsaw 6.4.3249.27167 Ranking & Summary
Chainsaw 6.4.3249.27167 description
Chainsaw 6.4.3249.27167 is a useful tool which is designed to provide help with work of channel administration.
Chainsaw is a Windows IRC bot meant to administrate a channel or simply as a replacement to mirc.
- Secure servers connections supported via SSL.
- Ability to generate channel statistics using pisg.
- IPv6 network protocol support.
- Sample plugins that allows users to see the daily horoscope and query the state of game servers for 105 supported games including Counter Strike, Quake 3 and Doom 3.
- Web Service and remoting server to interact with the bot.
- Commands that quickly retrieve news topics from several sites using either RSS or Atom feeds.
- Protections against flood (ctcp, invite, notice, nick) and text (repeated, excess chars, bad words, bad nicks/idents, advertising and spam) on channels and private.
- Include/exclude ops and voices of protections.
- Dynamic word dictionary.
- Alternate Caps, Elite and Hacker talker, so that lamers cant understand a thing the bot says.
- DCC Chat/Send support.
- Users with level bellow 0 are automatically kicked/banned as soon as the bot sees them.
- Complete logging of all channels, privates with the bot and spamlog in several formats: RTF, TXT, HTML, MS SQL Server, FireBird SQL Server, PostgreSQL Server and SQLite.
- Execute VB.NET and C# functions through the commands !calc and !calcC#.
- A.I. module (if alice mode is activated) so the bot can pretend to be human when someone talks with him.
- IMDB command that allows searching the imdb database.
- Bash command that retrieves bash.org quotes.
Requirements: .NET Framework
Chainsaw 6.4.3249.27167 Screenshot
Chainsaw 6.4.3249.27167 Keywords
Bookmark Chainsaw 6.4.3249.27167
Chainsaw 6.4.3249.27167 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.