Chrysanth WebStory 4.4
Chrysanth WebStory 4.4 Ranking & Summary
Chrysanth WebStory 4.4 description
Chrysanth WebStory 4.4 is described as a convenient-to-use as well as professional tool that provides users with a desktop blog management software. It will help you manage and back up multiple blogs, microblogs and web albums easily. No matter you are a pro-blogger, or someone who’s new to blogging, you will find a truly different blogging experience with WebStory. Beginners with no knowledge in HTML or CSS will start blogging avidly in no time with its user-friendly interface. Advanced users will welcome the hassle-free approach to managing and maintaining their blogs.
- Back up all online entries
- Back up all online entries to local computer with one click, including blog posts, pages and comments — no more worries that your blog is gone the next day when you wake up
- Write and save your blog post offline
- Write and save your blog post offline and edit it to your satisfaction before you publish it — no more loss of painstakingly written content after web browser refresh or crash
- Update your published post instantly
- Update your published post instantly at anytime for any changes that you desire, with just one click — no more hassle to search through and wait for the target post to appear before you could make any modification in your browser
- Powerful and intuitive wysiwyg blog editor
- Powerful and intuitive wysiwyg blog editor for instant text formatting — no html or css knowledge needed at all, even though you may still write your entire blog post in the powerful html editor
- Preview your blog post
- Preview your blog post to check out every layout detail — no more “oops! I didn’t know it’s going to look that ugly with this layout…” pain after publishing your blog post
- Manage multiple blogs, microblogs and web albums simultaneously
- Save time for multiple sign-in and navigation on the web
- Automatically upload your blog photos
- Automatically upload your blog photos to blog server storage, web albums or ftp servers — no more frustration for manual image uploading
- Synchronize multiple blogs
- With one click, share your brilliant post to multiple blogs and social networks easily
- Twitter support
- Rant your thoughts happily and follow other great thinkers
- Web albums support like flickr and picasa
- Share your photos with your family and friends
- Support for various blog servers and services
- Support for various blog servers and services, including blogspot.com, typepad.com, wordpress.com and many others — no more hassle to get used to new blog editors and options of new blog server
- Protect your database
- Protect your database with a secure password — safekeep contents that you really don’t want others to pry at
- Spell check and thesaurus support
- Spice up your writing style to impress
- New: A completely revamped microblog management user interface.
- New: Added capability to send microblog private message.
- New: Added microblog retweet function.
- New: Added new microblog message count notification to the latest message node.
- New: Added function to insert video clips directly.
- New: Added support to set multiple blog schedule at once.
- New: Added options to control the message alerts for new microblog message and blog comment.
- New: Article Browser now shows the tree structure of WordPress pages.
- Change: When resuming all tasks in the Task List, scheduled tasks will not be executed now.
- Change: Changed the behavior of filling color inside a table cell.
- Change: Now other people’s messages are no longer editable.
- Solved: The No Fill and Transparent color option for highlight and fill color are not visible in the UI.
- Solved: Random WebStory signature becomes empty after publishing post.
- Solved: Inserted table column does not follow existing TH tag attributes.
- Solved: Sometimes performing a search in the Search window may encounter an error.
- Solved: Changing tag options in Note Editor does not enable the Save button.
- Solved: symbols are not properly decoded when retrieving Twitter messages.
- Solved: New microblog message hints will keep showing even after dismissed.
- Solved: Sometimes opening new Blog Editor while publishing blog posts may cause error.
- Solved: Sometimes publishing posts to multiple blogs may cause error.
- Solved: Double clicking at an article after performing back up would cause an error.
- Solved: After setting up new microblog account, the summary counts in the latest message node are not shown.
- Solved: After clicking at the latest microblog message notification, the summary count went wrong.
- Solved: Setting up a WordPress blog account that has not yet enabled the XMLRPC interface will prompt the correct message now.
- Solved: After restarting WebStory, the tasks in the Task List showed wrong Start Time.
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 GB hardisk
Chrysanth WebStory 4.4 Screenshot
Chrysanth WebStory 4.4 Keywords
Bookmark Chrysanth WebStory 4.4
Chrysanth WebStory 4.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Live Webcam Video Streaming Script 2.75
- Generate Twitter Message
- SEO Traffic Blog Bot Submitter v1.1
- MP3 Player Plugin for Windows Live Writer 18.104.22.168
- Automatic Class Tester 1.1.2925.23829
- Twitter Friendly Links 0.4.1
- Chris Pirillo's Blog Traffic School
- Google Blog Search and Download Multiple Blogs Software 7.0