CLa 1.2 Ranking & Summary
CLa 1.2 description
CLa (short for Craigslist Aggregator) automatically searches Craigslist listings for items that match to your specified keywords. You can narrow the search to a specific geographic region and available Craigslist categories and also specify a price range where applicable.
The program runs in the system tray, automatically updates the results every X minutes and notifies you when new items are found. CLa can keep track of multiple searches in different categories and regions at the same time.
- Searches can be set to run "in the background", with the program hidden, so you can continue to use your computer for other tasks. You will only be notified if new results are found.
- You need only enter your search criteria once into CLa. Searches are performed from then on with the saved settings.
- Only results newer than the previous ones are displayed upon each successive search. You do not need to keep track of which ads are "new".
- Links can be "saved", keeping it semi-permanently within the results list, so that you have a convenient means to access an ad that interests you at a later time.
- CLa is much faster and easier to use than other RSS-type aggregators. You do not have to type any complicated URLs. Simply click a few buttons and go. Modifying your search settings at any time is just as easy.
- NEW! Version 1.2 includes recent city/state/country changes
CLa 1.2 Screenshot
CLa 1.2 Keywords
Bookmark CLa 1.2
CLa 1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.