Cleanup SharePoint Items 1.0 Beta
Cleanup SharePoint Items 1.0 Beta Ranking & Summary
Cleanup SharePoint Items 1.0 Beta description
The Cleanup SharePoint Items will coordinate with each site collection to select all items which are past expiration and moves them into recycle bin.
- Farm Job whose schedule (time of initial run and interval) can be set during install
- Feature can be enabled/disabled for a Site or List. Integrated UI options for Site and List configuration
- Cleanup info for each list is configured by the SharePoint List administrators
- Document library features include - Scan subfolders, delete subfolders, email before deletion
- List Settings UI is list type aware. Presents full set of options for document library and restricted options for a task library
- SharePoint Server
- Extract the contents of Listcleanup.zip to a folder.
- Install the solution Listclean.wsp in the farm using batch file Deploysolution.bat. (Syntax: Deploysolution.bat Listcleaup.wsp Listcleanp.wsp Y)
- Activate the feature "Listcleanup Job feature" in the under Manage Farm features in central administration.
- Activate the feature "Listcleanup" for the respective sites under site features.
Cleanup SharePoint Items 1.0 Beta Screenshot
Cleanup SharePoint Items 1.0 Beta Keywords
Bookmark Cleanup SharePoint Items 1.0 Beta
Cleanup SharePoint Items 1.0 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.