CoffeeCup Website Access Manager 4.0
CoffeeCup Website Access Manager 4.0 Ranking & Summary
CoffeeCup Website Access Manager 4.0 description
CoffeeCup Website Access Manager 4.0 provides you with an easy to use and helpful tool which gives you all the power of .htaccess files with none of the confusion. Its workspace is easy to use, setting up members-only areas is fast, and you can protect as many pages as you want.
- Allow/Block Visitors by IP Address
- Allow/Block Visitors by Domain
- Custom Error Pages
- E-Mail Templates
- Built-in FTP
- Remote Tree View
- Import Users from .TXT file
- Server Compatibility Checker
- Ability to add Multiple Users
- Ability to protect multiple files
- Ability to protect multiple folders
- Passwords Encrypt with MD5 encryption
- Create Unlimited Users/Passwords
- Uses .htaccess for more secure protection
- Website Access Manager comes with a free PDF that explains — in plain English — how to use .htaccess files to protect your Website.
- Keep certain IP addresses, IP ranges, or domains from accessing your Website.
- Redirect bad requests to custom error pages. You know what that means? No more ugly 404 error pages.
- Block bad robots from accessing your Website.
- Compatibility checker makes sure the software will work with your server.
- Set expiration dates for user profiles.
- This is a great option if you only want to grant a user access for a specific time period.
- Password protect folders and individual files.
- Easily import all your usernames and passwords from an existing comma-delimited text file.
- The built-in Scheduler automatically uploads your changes for you.
- Password protect one or more directories with different users.
- Include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP
CoffeeCup Website Access Manager 4.0 Screenshot
CoffeeCup Website Access Manager 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark CoffeeCup Website Access Manager 4.0
CoffeeCup Website Access Manager 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.